Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 16, 2010, 10:08:11 PM
That's good to hear.  I seriously can't wait until Zero is released, so any news about his progress is good news to me.

It's funny.  The timing for this hack is perfect.  Ike Lawliet just released Megaman X and Zero just got announced for MvC3, so it really is the best possible time to get a perfect Zero playable.
Agreed. 
@beyond Maybe model the face to be like in MvC3

The Zero model looks pretty good so far.
Keep going! :D
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

November 18, 2010, 01:56:28 AM #737 Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 01:58:07 AM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: amount18 on November 17, 2010, 12:29:50 AM
@beyond Maybe model the face to be like in MvC3
Hey now... That might work, here, let me get a video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtgU6KhXnqs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Something like that should work, or this.
http://marvelvscapcom3.com/us/characters/zero[/color]

Yeah, Zero needs a new head shape...
His head is a bit too big.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

I'll just be happy if he fixes that indentation the original vertex had....and if it looks good.

Speaking of...I can't wait!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


FUUU I'm waiting for LYN!! even if I don't know [censored] about her xD

Looking impressive, Mr. Beyondyou
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Dude... Once again, the power of vex editing is amazing... Very nice job BY, Zero's looking very good. :)


Hey Wolfric, if you're having trouble with sonic you know brawlbox modest 4.0 has drag-n drop animation for bonje rotation right? *is talking about sonic animations requests*

lol I tried doing so myself, but I don't have the patients to do it XP

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 19, 2010, 04:11:02 PM
Almost done....

Holy crap, that Zero is perfect!  I seriously can't wait until it comes out.  I guess that all you need to do is fix up some of the textures, right?

Love all the hacks, but just one little request
For your Sasuke Uchiha Version 2 (The one in his Shippuden outfit)

His shirt is suppose to be open, You have it buttoned up all the way, but Sasuke always leaves it open.  This might of been discussed before and I'm sorry if it has, but I just wanted to let you know.

Like this :D


Dante and travis touchdown are badass!!!

Wife:
Star-stella

Children:
GreenThunda
Victory Badguy
2DaMax92

1 days till my birthday.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 19, 2010, 05:59:51 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on November 19, 2010, 04:11:02 PM
Almost done....

Holy crap, that Zero is perfect!  I seriously can't wait until it comes out.  I guess that all you need to do is fix up some of the textures, right?

Yea, pretty much texture work now. Trying to reduce the stretching where I can. : /
Quote from: Rylet on November 19, 2010, 06:10:30 PM
Love all the hacks, but just one little request
For your Sasuke Uchiha Version 2 (The one in his Shippuden outfit)

His shirt is suppose to be open, You have it buttoned up all the way, but Sasuke always leaves it open.  This might of been discussed before and I'm sorry if it has, but I just wanted to let you know.

Like this :D



Thanks.

I made Sasuke months ago, before the new vertex method and without the experience I have now. I know his shirt is supposed to be open, I just wasn't able to pull it off back then.

Maybe for a v3.

Now seems like a good time to make it too, with the CON Naruto v2 moveset being just released...

Quote from: OnagaRyu on November 19, 2010, 06:20:54 PM
Dante and travis touchdown are badass!!!
Thanks. XD