Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Awesome hacks man, some of the best ones I've seen so far!

Too bad slippy lost =(

I know eh? slippy pwns...oh well, can't argue with results!

I hope Lyn and Raiden are released together, but that depends on how well raidens textures look though!
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i think we need pichu more then anyone else on that poll...

I may sound like a jerk now, but I just don't see the point in turning SSBB back into melee, just might as well play the game then.

but that still doesn't mean that a pichu vertex wouldn't be awesome though!
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: milliondollar mistake on November 29, 2010, 07:20:12 AM
I may sound like a jerk now, but I just don't see the point in turning SSBB back into melee, just might as well play the game then.

but that still doesn't mean that a pichu vertex wouldn't be awesome though!
was that directed to me lol??....seems like it..but anyways i can see where your coming from i hate the idea of people trying to turn brawl into melee...but im just a pokemon fan lol:)

Quote from: sageof6paths on November 29, 2010, 07:12:55 AM
i think we need pichu more then anyone else on that poll...
Quote from: milliondollar mistake on November 29, 2010, 07:20:12 AM
I may sound like a jerk now, but I just don't see the point in turning SSBB back into melee, just might as well play the game then.

but that still doesn't mean that a pichu vertex wouldn't be awesome though!
Pichu has a PSA; no one else in the poll does.

WARNING: some-what long post ahead!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pichu would be cool but i'd like to see arthur someday on brawl xD
i'm new here and i'm really impressed to see what you guys can make on hacks!!
kee up your good work! :D

There's this Pichu I made thats sort of finished, only thing I gotta do now before releasing it is find out how to export it. So its probably alright if BY makes someone, as by the time he would've finished I'd probably have released mine (though his would probably be better).

@Lucas, having seen your Raichu I really look forward to see your pichu.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


December 01, 2010, 03:04:54 AM #940 Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 03:06:17 AM by felixsrg
Wow pichu got so many votes in only two days? that's really suspicious...
Hey beyond I hope Lyn is going well, I can't wait to give her a try :P

Quote from: felixsrg on December 01, 2010, 03:04:54 AM
Wow pichu got so many votes in only two days? that's really suspicious...
Hey beyond I hope Lyn is going well, I can't wait to give her a try :P
Damn, it's a tie. >_> Well, Lyn should be coming out tomorrow so there's still time for someone to get ahead.

If it's still a tie when I release Lyn tomorrow, I'm making nobody on this list and making a new poll. That's just how I roll. 8)

Hope people don't mess this poll out as it happened with Aafyre's... Whoever wins is fine guys, it's too much already the fact that BY's giving us the choice of voting. <_<

Quote from: Wolfric on December 01, 2010, 03:15:01 AM
Hope people don't mess this poll out as it happened with Aafyre's... Whoever wins is fine guys, it's too much already the fact that BY's giving us the choice of voting. <_<
Its inevitable as long as idiots are incredibly desperate for hacks they want. *sigh*..... -_-...

Awesome vertex's beyond truly epic :D
FC:4898-8419-2778