Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
VOLNUTT PEOPLE
WE NEED VOLNUTT
dont we have enough FF characters hacked into brawl?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Even though she won Ike Lawliet's poll, I voted for Aqua. Kinda want to see her made the most..

December 03, 2010, 01:55:51 AM #992 Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 01:56:42 AM by ItalianStallion
Adult Goku wins!

We already have Megaman X and Zack who?

EDIT: Final Fantasy? Never played it but he looks interesting.

Still going for Goku, who would he be over?

We need more MGS in brawl, like Raiden. I think he's awesome :P

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 03, 2010, 01:55:51 AM
Adult Goku wins!

We already have Megaman X and Zack who?

EDIT: Final Fantasy? Never played it but he looks interesting.

Still going for Goku, who would he be over?


If he won, he'd probably be over Captain Falcon. No other option in my opinion.

Quote from: BeyondYou on December 03, 2010, 02:15:45 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 03, 2010, 01:55:51 AM
Adult Goku wins!

We already have Megaman X and Zack who?

EDIT: Final Fantasy? Never played it but he looks interesting.

Still going for Goku, who would he be over?


If he won, he'd probably be over Captain Falcon. No other option in my opinion.

That [censored] is going to be epic man.

Also voted over at LST.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 03, 2010, 01:55:51 AM
Adult Goku wins!

We already have Megaman Volnutt and Zack who?

EDIT: Final Fantasy? Never played it but he looks interesting.

Still going for Goku, who would he be over?

Fixed, and no. We don't. >_>

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Zaiga on December 03, 2010, 02:22:14 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 03, 2010, 01:55:51 AM
Adult Goku wins!

We already have Megaman Volnutt and Zack who?

EDIT: Final Fantasy? Never played it but he looks interesting.

Still going for Goku, who would he be over?

Fixed, and no. We don't. >_>

What? Who made Megaman Volnutt?

You don't mean the import do you? <_<

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 03, 2010, 02:23:32 AM
Quote from: Velen Zaiga on December 03, 2010, 02:22:14 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 03, 2010, 01:55:51 AM
Adult Goku wins!

We already have Megaman Volnutt and Zack who?

EDIT: Final Fantasy? Never played it but he looks interesting.

Still going for Goku, who would he be over?

Fixed, and no. We don't. >_>

What? Who made Megaman Volnutt?

You don't mean the import do you? <_<

Reread my post, Italian my man. Your words are mistaken.

Okay, I should've been more specific. I was saying we don't have Volnutt yet (at least not a working one I know of), and last I checked Digi dropped the project or hasn't said anything about it for awhile.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Zaiga on December 03, 2010, 02:25:35 AM
Reread my post, Italian my man. Your words are mistaken.

Okay, I should've been more specific. I was saying we don't have Volnutt yet (at least not a working one I know of), and last I checked Digi dropped the project or hasn't said anything about it for awhile.

My dear Lucario friend, point blank we have a Megaman already. Besides, Megaman X looks much better than Volnutt IMO.

DBZ needs more love, Kid Goku is not enough love man, no love.

I'm goin' for Adult Goku.
Nothin' much else to vote for :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 02, 2010, 10:15:00 PM
Personally, I'd be disappointed if Zack Fair won.  I mean, we already have so many good hacks from FF7 and it's various spin-off games.  Do we really need more?

YES!

We don't have tons of hacks of FF7, we have tons of Clouds floating around. Big difference.

The whole point is that there have been 50 million Clouds, now a perfect one, and yet still no Zack, who is a MUCH better character and protagonist than Cloud. Well, than Cloud after Square decided to change him from the badass he was in FF7, to a mopey emo. -.o'

Italian, we have a Megaman. A Megaman. That's not nearly enough. Two if you want to count the one on Ness, but that one is...meh.

Rock Volnutt has risen quite a lot in popularity lately, and the Legends games hardly get any attention despite having a better story (one without a ton of loopholes) than the X series. Rock would be nice too.

Adult Goku? ...Meh. -.o' As much as I like Goku, somehow the idea turns me off. Then again, it would be another costume that would work well with MAX Onslaught. XD

And I just now noticed Aqua. Honestly, that sounds good. o.o

But I'm sticking with Zack this time around. He needs the recognition he deserves. :3


I noticed Zack from Zack and Wiki was there. I actually have an imported model of him.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on December 03, 2010, 02:40:54 AM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 02, 2010, 10:15:00 PM
Personally, I'd be disappointed if Zack Fair won.  I mean, we already have so many good hacks from FF7 and it's various spin-off games.  Do we really need more?

YES!

We don't have tons of hacks of FF7, we have tons of Clouds floating around. Big difference.

The whole point is that there have been 50 million Clouds, now a perfect one, and yet still no Zack, who is a MUCH better character and protagonist than Cloud. Well, than Cloud after Square decided to change him from the badass he was in FF7, to a mopey emo. -.o'

I guess that you're right.  Still, I'd much rather see Volnutt win over Zack, if only because I have no more room for Ike hacks and I already have enough FF7 character hacks.

Also, I too hate what SE did to Cloud after FF7.  I mean, yes, I get that he's been through a lot of tough things, but did they have to make him emo?  He was so much cooler in FF7!

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on December 03, 2010, 02:46:24 AM
I noticed Zack from Zack and Wiki was there. I actually have an imported model of him.

Really? You wouldn't mind sending that model my way, would you? Just in case he wins or I make him in the future. It'd help out a lot.