Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
It was very hard deciding between Aqua and Zach, but I voted for Zach simply for the fact that I love Zack and we need at least one non-cloud final fantasy based hack.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

You should try re-doing sasuke
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Lyn is nice but I really wish she was over Marth.

December 03, 2010, 06:57:50 AM #1008 Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 06:58:44 AM by milliondollar mistake
there's only 3, 3 good hacks for star fox, and they're all on Fox! Star Fox needs more love!!
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oy, no love for Soul Calibur.....but rather just a bunch of fanbois......tis fanboyish.

Quote from: milliondollar mistake on December 03, 2010, 06:57:50 AM
there's only 3, 3 good hacks for star fox, and they're all on Fox! Star Fox needs more love!!

Agreed, we need more starfox hacks, a DECENT high detailed Krystal would be nice =3

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on December 03, 2010, 05:10:26 PM
Quote from: milliondollar mistake on December 03, 2010, 06:57:50 AM
there's only 3, 3 good hacks for star fox, and they're all on Fox! Star Fox needs more love!!

Agreed, we need more starfox hacks, a DECENT high detailed Krystal would be nice =3

Here's a pretty damn good Krystal over ZSS:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10501

But I agree, Starfox also needs more love (except Slippy, he can go die...)

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 03, 2010, 05:13:47 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on December 03, 2010, 05:10:26 PM
Quote from: milliondollar mistake on December 03, 2010, 06:57:50 AM
there's only 3, 3 good hacks for star fox, and they're all on Fox! Star Fox needs more love!!

Agreed, we need more starfox hacks, a DECENT high detailed Krystal would be nice =3

Here's a pretty damn good Krystal over ZSS:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10501

But I agree, Starfox also needs more love (except Slippy, he can go die...)

I know, what about PIGMA XD he'd be perfect over wario lol And Peppy? Maybe General pepper? X3

Hmm maybe I'll port that model over to fox and use my krystal psa =3 that way it really is krystal :D

PS: Krystal 1.5 made the GOD list :D and dark sonic too XDD

Quote from: Segtendo on December 02, 2010, 07:07:00 PM
IMO, Big actually works better on Dedede. Why would Big need to run fast? He's too fat :P
I completely agree!(you actually just misunderstood my original wording)
I had "sonic character" in quotes to let people know what franchise the character is from- not to denote who I think he would fit best over.  Dedede's hammer would work great as Big's fishing pole; Dedede's also already fat, walks funny, has gloves, and his general silly/lazy/awkward personality fits Big.  Inhaling people and puffed multi jumps would bug me a little, but overall I think he would be very entertaining, even without a unique moveset.

Quote from: toddtj on December 03, 2010, 05:58:44 PM
Quote from: Segtendo on December 02, 2010, 07:07:00 PM
IMO, Big actually works better on Dedede. Why would Big need to run fast? He's too fat :P
I completely agree!(you actually just misunderstood my original wording)
I had "sonic character" in quotes to let people know what franchise the character is from- not to denote who I think he would fit best over.  Dedede's hammer would work great as Big's fishing pole; Dedede's also already fat, walks funny, has gloves, and his general silly/lazy/awkward personality fits Big.  Inhaling people and puffed multi jumps would bug me a little, but overall I think he would be very entertaining, even without a unique moveset.

Agreed.  The novelty would be great!  He could even have the hammer vertexed into a fishing rod XD  Normally, I hate Big the Cat, but the thought of him being over Dedede just makes me smile :)

December 03, 2010, 06:12:34 PM #1015 Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 06:42:18 PM by toddtj
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 03, 2010, 06:00:46 PM
Normally, I hate Big the Cat, but the thought of him being over Dedede just makes me smile :)
Same here XD



I just noticed this:
http://legendarysmashteam.blogspot.com/p/voting.html
and thought it was worth mentioning.
(I'm referring to the fact that Adult Goku is dominating Starwaffle's poll by a 16vote lead.)

I have no idea how long this poll has been up or when it will be ended, but I thought the Goku fans might be interested in knowing about it.



EDIT:
QuoteWho is Devil?? Toad has been made already over Ness.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Devil is the antagonist in the old Nintendo game DevilWorld(it was a popular game, but wasn't released in America due to religious controversy concerns).
He's in Brawl as an assist trophy and I suspect he will be the new wtf character(like Game N Watch and ROB) if a new Super Smash Brothers game is released.
I had zero interest in him until I played Mr. Weegee's alloy hack of him- Devil's personality is really weird and Mr Weegee's moveset makes me think he could have an incredibly interesting and fun playstyle.  I also really like that he's a Japanese only character that doesn't look like a Final Fantasy/Anime character(and he's a popular first party character with little modern appreciation).

As for Toad, I know he's already been done- I just think he needs updated:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He was cool when he came out(8 months ago), but he's a little behind the times, now.
Gamewatching could update him, but I think he has a lot on his plate, right now(assuming he would even be interesting in working on Toad, again).

Quote from: toddtj on December 03, 2010, 06:12:34 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 03, 2010, 06:00:46 PM
I just noticed this:
http://legendarysmashteam.blogspot.com/p/voting.html
and thought it was worth mentioning.
(I'm referring to the fact that Adult Goku is dominating Starwaffle's poll by a 16vote lead.)

I have no idea how long this poll has been up or when it will be ended, but I thought the Goku fans might be interested in knowing about it.

They are on the same team too...Anyway, for whichever of you end up making it, I feel that Pit would be the best choice to vertex over.  Not only does pit fly glide, he can shoot a controllable blue kamehameha arrow.  His hair is also not too far off.  Maybe one of you can do it over CF and the other over Pit (if they both win)...

<_< No Big the Cat. I f*cking hate Sonic.

Quote from: amount18 on December 03, 2010, 06:42:25 PM
Quote from: toddtj on December 03, 2010, 06:12:34 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 03, 2010, 06:00:46 PM
I just noticed this:
http://legendarysmashteam.blogspot.com/p/voting.html
and thought it was worth mentioning.
(I'm referring to the fact that Adult Goku is dominating Starwaffle's poll by a 16vote lead.)

I have no idea how long this poll has been up or when it will be ended, but I thought the Goku fans might be interested in knowing about it.

They are on the same team too...Anyway, for whichever of you end up making it, I feel that Pit would be the best choice to vertex over.  Not only does pit fly glide, he can shoot a controllable blue kamehameha arrow.  His hair is also not too far off.  Maybe one of you can do it over CF and the other over Pit (if they both win)...
>.>

But Pit is too short and overall not big enough to suit Goku and fights with swords. Maybe for a Teen Gohan or something, but I don't think he'd make a good Adult Goku.

Quote<_< No Big the Cat. I f*cking hate Sonic.
Fair enough XD


Why did both you quote your own new message?...

CMON PEOPLE VOTE 4 VOLNUTT
Also when is the poll ending?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.