Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Oooh great work on Isaac as always BY.  Really looking forward to Goku, you've already got the hair absolutely perfect. 

I forgot it was your birthday lol
Happy birthday spousie!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


The only gripe I find with the vertex is the way the boots are...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Happy birthday, epic BeyondYou  :happy:
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Thanks everyone :af2:


Quote from: Pik on December 17, 2010, 10:18:44 PM
You should do a Chrono V2 on Isaac. Looks awesome so far, looks like the offical art.

I was actually considering that at one point. The only thing is Cronos headband thing. : /

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 18, 2010, 09:55:52 AM
Man you HAVE to finish that Krystal wow. That [censored] looks so epic.

Is that Wolf who it's over?

It's over Fox. :)

Isaac is Epic but the eyes are creepy  :srs:

can you fix'em ?

December 18, 2010, 05:24:23 PM #1146 Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 05:28:09 PM by SSJCerious
 :happy: Happy Birthday! :af2:

EDIT: Notices Sasuke v3 on the new poll...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Too many good options!... Squall, Sothe, Roy, Ada and Sasuke... Ugh! It'll take  awhile to pick one ;-;

(Consider doing Soren or Nephenee from FE for a future poll!!)

Hate to say it, but I'm not really a fan of any of the options on the poll.  Still, DMC is a cool series, so I voted for Nero.
Here's hoping Sasuske loses...badly

Zack NEEDS to be done!! 

Why is there so little love for Capcom's fantastic games?  Heck there isn't even that much Street Fighter love for crying out loud o.O

[spoiler]

I just want Fire Emblem love. Which means I want Soren Marth. The PSA by Mr. N was better than 90% of the PSA's existing now.

Roy V3 sounds very, very interesting. I don't know what you could do to make him better, he already looks mad good.

Also, who would Ada Wong be over?

I picked Sasuke. I hope he makes Akatsuki Sasuke because the one with Orochimaru's belt is kinda old.

Quote from: SmashClash on December 18, 2010, 09:16:04 PM
I picked Sasuke. I hope he makes Akatsuki Sasuke because the one with Orochimaru's belt is kinda old.
Old? Not really, look at his model from GNT Special, it's the most recent, he wore it against the Raikage(he took off the akatsuki cloak, remember?)
Also, the cloak would look bad with running animations. Anyway....
SASUKES WINNING!!!! :happy:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: Date Masamune on December 18, 2010, 08:51:04 PM
I just want Fire Emblem love. Which means I want Soren Marth. The PSA by Mr. N was better than 90% of the PSA's existing now.

^ True fact. (Still haven't decided on what to vote D:)