Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New


Quote from: jokekid on December 20, 2010, 07:57:44 PM
lol, i just said that... T.T
That only mentions 625, and it doesn't even talk about the pikmin.

Quote from: SmashClash on December 20, 2010, 08:07:44 PM:kdance: :kdance: :kdance:
Quote from: jokekid on December 20, 2010, 07:57:44 PM
lol, i just said that... T.T
That only mentions 625, and it doesn't even talk about the pikmin.

lol pwned  :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance:

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 20, 2010, 07:46:20 PM
Quote from: SSJCerious on December 20, 2010, 07:18:51 PM
You could use a bunch of mini-lilos for the pikmin, lol

..actually, that would be pretty cool. :/

Lulz this is GENIUS XDDD


Quote from: jokekid on December 20, 2010, 07:52:12 PM
or make his "cousins" just simplified of course... u could use 625!!! that sandwich eater who was supposed to have the same powers as stitch aka 626

that was the order, so i didnt need to mention them, and yes i said his cousins, i just said one of them could be 625

W/e let's just wait for these releases aside from this 'conversation' on "who said what" or "I said that".

ok now you pwned him ScoreBoard:   :kdance: :kdance: :kdance:

        Score                                                       
     jokekid           :kdance: :kdance:                                   
-----------
          01

        Score
SmashClash        :kdance: :kdance:
     --------
           01

lol, stitch is just EPIC WIN, and goku too...

did u guys notice that beyondyou is making 2 ALIENS at the same time?
yes my friends, never forget goku is an alien...

Will you wait for the pikmin to be complete to release stitch? Or will you do what Aafyre did with Banjo and Kazooie, where youll update it with the pikmin(or whatever they'll be) later?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Awesome job on Stitch! I don't think I could have made it any better myself. I guess that's one character I can take off my to do list :).

D:
Why won't more people vote Zack from Zack and Wiki?

FC: 2191-7379-6272

I'm really hoping Squall wins the poll. Sasuke v2 already looks great imo and my Marth slots are completely full lol.

Quote from: Aafyre on December 20, 2010, 08:58:19 PM
I'm really hoping Squall wins the poll. Sasuke v2 already looks great imo and my Marth slots are completely full lol.

Yeah, even now I use LookItsLink's Squall, I want him in Brawl! Also, either of you guys, please consider making Soren from FE to go with Mr. N;s PSA, that'd be lovely D:

Quote from: Aafyre on December 20, 2010, 08:58:19 PM
I'm really hoping Squall wins the poll. Sasuke v2 already looks great imo and my Marth slots are completely full lol.

I second this.

Is a version 3 really necessary?

Besides, too many Marth hacks out there most people probably have all slots full by now.

I rather see a new character than a revamp that doesn't need a revamp.

I would have voted for Squall, but there is already a pretty good one by Lookitslink. Terra was tempting as well, but I think a Sasuke v3 would be nice. You have gotten much better since you made your last version.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.