Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
*Posting this in KC-MM as well, if that's okay*
--------------------------------------------------------
Epic :) I love how accurate it is :)

Also, after some in-game testing, he seems to want to randomly die once he's grabbed by characters... The only character this has happened with so far was Wolf.

This has only happened when Player one is 626 and another player, that is Wolf, grabs him. Not a big deal since it's random.

Also, After he grabs an item, all of his idle animations sink him under the ground and only low attacks can hit him the Whole match, even if he dies. When he attacks in this state he pops back out briefly so it's kind of funny to see him act like a whack a mole that whacks back during a match :P

These problems aren't that big of a deal, and I don't expect you to fix them, I'm just letting you know about these issues so that if you ever feel like fine tuning this and Mickey and Banjo's issues, you could perhaps ask someone else to fix them, one day :o
^3^

banjo isnt made by beyond...
its by aafyre, and this is cuz they disabled all face polygons except the vertexed one

After seeing how well our DMC IV Dante came out, I'd love to see what you could do with Nero! Good luck, if you should ever decide to make him.

Also, I saw Stitch on the LST site. Amazing job; I thought it was an import.
Is it just me, or are the people of Unova extremely generous?


Nice Stitch! I saw he had over 100 dls and it was still pending...

Quote from: jokekid on December 21, 2010, 04:41:55 PM
banjo isnt made by beyond...
its by aafyre, and this is cuz they disabled all face polygons except the vertexed one


>_>

No, it's because the bone index of the XRotN bone was changed. Olimar has only one face, I needed to change the bones so his DmgEyes (Stitch's ears) would show all the time.

120 dls! Nice ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

in any case, its cuz u hexed sumthing to be always visible...

Stitch is beating Shadow the Hedgehog?!  What is this?  I thought the whole of KC-MM were (generally) FF/KH/Sonic fanboys o.O

E GAD THIS IS AWESOME!!

December 21, 2010, 06:27:07 PM #1328 Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 06:29:43 PM by Christian_CAO
Quote from: jokekid on December 21, 2010, 04:41:55 PM
banjo isnt made by beyond...
its by aafyre, and this is cuz they disabled all face polygons except the vertexed one

I know that aafyre made Banjo. :) I just stated his name because I'm pretty sure that he and Beyond's Mickey Mouse vertex use the same hat-less Mario vertex as a base :o

Also, does disabling all face polygons except the vertexed face really cause those kinds of throw issues? 'Cause allot of other vertxes disable facial polygons and never have these kinds of glitches, unless I'm mistaken... which, I probably am :( *edit* Just read BeyondYou's post again...  :-X well that does explain allot. It usually is Bone issues that cause major glitches anyway  :-X

Well, slight issues aside, Stitch is an amazingly marvelous creation, BeyondYou. I can't wait to see how your next masterpiece turns out :P
^3^

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 21, 2010, 06:01:42 PM
Stitch is beating Shadow the Hedgehog?!  What is this?  I thought the whole of KC-MM were (generally) FF/KH/Sonic fanboys o.O
The lord works in mysterious ways... :P

Stitch looks great.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

How's everyone's favorite Martial artist alien coming along?
If he's not your favorite, YOU MUST DIE!!!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on December 21, 2010, 08:58:35 PM
How's everyone's favorite Martial artist alien coming along?
If he's not your favorite, YOU MUST DIE!!!


He's coming along good. Should be out sometime tonight....

HYESZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

HOLY [censored] volnutt caught up quick
there is hope after all
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.