Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
nice looking forward to sasuke but i probably wont get him tonight because of all the partying I'll be doing lol :af2:

BeyondYou, if you're a Bleach fan, would you consider putting Yoruichi in a poll sometime?
A Yoruichi vertex would be awesome, because I want to make a PSA for Yoruichi and I suck at making animations. Plus I know if it's made by you it will be godly.

Quote from: scorcher9910 on January 01, 2011, 12:08:14 AM
BeyondYou, if you're a Bleach fan, would you consider putting Yoruichi in a poll sometime?
A Yoruichi vertex would be awesome, because I want to make a PSA for Yoruichi and I suck at making animations. Plus I know if it's made by you it will be godly.


I'm not a Bleach fan or an anime fan for that matter. If there's enough demand for him by  more people I'll add him to a future poll.

Quote from: BeyondYou on January 01, 2011, 12:32:37 AM
Quote from: scorcher9910 on January 01, 2011, 12:08:14 AM
BeyondYou, if you're a Bleach fan, would you consider putting Yoruichi in a poll sometime?
A Yoruichi vertex would be awesome, because I want to make a PSA for Yoruichi and I suck at making animations. Plus I know if it's made by you it will be godly.


I'm not a Bleach fan or an anime fan for that matter. If there's enough demand for him by  more people I'll add him to a future poll.

I know you're not an anime fan, but random tip: Yoruichi is a woman.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: BeyondYou on January 01, 2011, 12:32:37 AM
Quote from: scorcher9910 on January 01, 2011, 12:08:14 AM
BeyondYou, if you're a Bleach fan, would you consider putting Yoruichi in a poll sometime?
A Yoruichi vertex would be awesome, because I want to make a PSA for Yoruichi and I suck at making animations. Plus I know if it's made by you it will be godly.


I'm not a Bleach fan or an anime fan for that matter. If there's enough demand for him by  more people I'll add him to a future poll.

Please consider Soren from Fire Emblem over Marth, that tactician have to be made, Hayate Ayasaki (Mr. Weegee) was working on him before, but he just made a Rod and a Book for him and then dissapeared/gave up. D:

You should really do a Sasuke v4
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: Velen on January 01, 2011, 12:33:44 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on January 01, 2011, 12:32:37 AM
Quote from: scorcher9910 on January 01, 2011, 12:08:14 AM
BeyondYou, if you're a Bleach fan, would you consider putting Yoruichi in a poll sometime?
A Yoruichi vertex would be awesome, because I want to make a PSA for Yoruichi and I suck at making animations. Plus I know if it's made by you it will be godly.



I'm not a Bleach fan or an anime fan for that matter. If there's enough demand for him by  more people I'll add him to a future poll.

I know you're not an anime fan, but random tip: Yoruichi is a woman.

I lol'd. xD
Anyways, okay, thanks.
Can't wait for Sasuke!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

jk, Are you gonna do release him at midnight?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 01, 2011, 12:57:39 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

jk, Are you gonna do release him at midnight?


Most likely and that pic made me lol. xD

Good to hear, good to hear.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry, I LOVE memes  :af:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That is really nice to hear.

Beyond, I recommend you to get a theme song. I mean, you cant be god without a theme song. But i warn you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9SR480AY1E
THAT IS MY THEME SONG. I ASK YOU NOW NOT TO TAKE IT.
:srs:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Great success and win, Sasuke released and just in time too with Kakashi being released too. I'll get around to finishing the detailed texture sometime soon. So yea Happy New Years and [censored], now back to doing stuff.

And remember, I love all of you. ;D

I don't see Megaman Volnutt on your upcoming projects anymore, and that makes me sad :c

Cool, Sasuke. NONE OF YOUR HACKS HAVE LESS THAN 150 DLs!(except Sasuke, but he came out 7 min. ago)