Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Dude, that Sasuke is legit man. It is totally perfect; I don't mean that it is really good, I mean perfect. I was gonna wait for the high res texture, but I am definitely downloading this too. Just a quick note, I am not a big fan of the current high res texture you posted back a few pages. I know you are going to change it, but just throwing it out there. Seriously though, that vertex is insane. Just curious, what was the stage that you used for the preview in BV?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on January 01, 2011, 06:23:10 AM
Dude, that Sasuke is legit man. It is totally perfect; I don't mean that it is really good, I mean perfect. I was gonna wait for the high res texture, but I am definitely downloading this too. Just a quick note, I am not a big fan of the current high res texture you posted back a few pages. I know you are going to change it, but just throwing it out there. Seriously though, that vertex is insane. Just curious, what was the stage that you used for the preview in BV?


Thanks man. ;D The texture a few pages back was just v2s texture slapped on the new model. The stage in the preview is called City Nights Destination. Sexy stuff.

Let me guess, you got "All of the lights" playing there don't you?

Is this your stage?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 01, 2011, 06:48:00 AM
Let me guess, you got "All of the lights" playing there don't you?

Is this your stage?

I don't actually. But thats a great idea. :af: I believe the stage is br3compactors, can't remember for sure.

Hi, I just wanted to say that, I love you, no homo.
*Grabs Sasuke*
*Runs away*
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

great job on sasuke he looks awesome! but there is one issue why is sasuke's left eye closed more then his right?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Sasuke looks awesome, nice job.  :happy:
Naruto's next, right?

Lol, I spotted the Sasuke at midnight. Looks amazing, insta download :D

Question: I noticed Scizor is on your list for possible projects. If that ever came to fruition, what character would he be on?

Awesome work, as always. Happy New Year!



Amazing work with Sasuke, im blown away. If i didnt know better, i wouldve said thats the import model. Anyway, Happy new year Beyond!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Thanks eveyone. :af:

Quote from: ds22 on January 01, 2011, 11:18:36 AM
Sasuke looks awesome, nice job.  :happy:
Naruto's next, right?
Yea, Naruto next. xD


Quote from: dpgthirteen on January 01, 2011, 08:42:16 AM
great job on sasuke he looks awesome! but there is one issue why is sasuke's left eye closed more then his right?


It is? O_o. I'll look into that.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on January 01, 2011, 08:42:16 AM
great job on sasuke he looks awesome! but there is one issue why is sasuke's left eye closed more then his right?
What a coincedence....

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601



Here's that Naruto revamp I said I was gonna do, should be done soon. I got his ass pouch and that scroll thingy on his shoulder but there's nothing I could make his leg pouch out of. Plus I made some other tweaks.



I love you (no homo).

^This. But instead of saying homo id say homsexuality. Its more clearer as to what im saying.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601