Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 20, 2011, 08:26:53 PM
Quote from: ds22 on January 20, 2011, 08:12:15 PM
The only thing that gives away that this is a ToonLink vertex is the filename.
That's how good you are.
I think you have even surpassed Mariokart64n and his Ganon and Mewtwo vertexes.

i dont think so, Beyond is second best though, i still dont think hes as good as mariokart, all his hacks were near perfect.

No offense to MK, but you can't really compare someone who conform wrapped and used ripped textures (MK), and someone who can do the same but isn't limited to having the models and textures to copy (BY). I see too much of them being compared. :P

I think B surpasses even MK.

You hold the mysteries of the world in your very hands, Beyond. Open your hands and share them with the world!

u DO notice that beyondyou uses original models do u?

Quote from: dingoberriz on January 20, 2011, 10:33:02 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 20, 2011, 08:26:53 PM
Quote from: ds22 on January 20, 2011, 08:12:15 PM
The only thing that gives away that this is a ToonLink vertex is the filename.
That's how good you are.
I think you have even surpassed Mariokart64n and his Ganon and Mewtwo vertexes.

i dont think so, Beyond is second best though, i still dont think hes as good as mariokart, all his hacks were near perfect.

No offense to MK, but you can't really compare someone who conform wrapped and used ripped textures (MK), and someone who can do the same but isn't limited to having the models and textures to copy (BY). I see too much of them being compared. :P

I think B surpasses even MK.

Now that's a good wifey!

Quote from: jokekid on January 20, 2011, 10:35:23 PM
u DO notice that beyondyou uses original models do u?

You DO notice he's made things without original models don't you? :P

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 20, 2011, 10:38:03 PM
Now that's a good wifey!

Anything for my hubby.

You guys are overlooking Mario's abilities. 

-Mario came up with vertexing as we know it, which is pretty friggin' big for one. Keep in mind, he built the script everyone uses.
-He's a modding notable in multiple communities
-IIRC, he's decent at custom modeling in general
-Conform Wrap and Texture projections aren't one button, magical things. They take effort to make right.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Mario is good if you'd like to vertex it,
he don't have that morph-face that always mess up some vertices.

What i like to see Beyondyou make is Wolf Link
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I think BeyondYou has some good traits, and so does MarioKart64n. Don't think they're competing against each other, and like Pik said, thanks to him, you guys were introduced to 3DSMAX.

I want to see him finish that sexy furry, and he said tomorrow-ish, so this Italian is very excited.

*stabs person who brought this up*

MK is better than me hands down, everything I know about this sh*t pretty much comes from me asking him personally how to. Im well aware of his contributions toward other modding communities and hes pretty much a guru in those places too. If your lookin at us at pure hacks alone then I personally think he still edges me by a bit.

I'm fine as #2 anyday.

LOL, why the hell are we comparing? Both of these guys are incredibly awesome, no need to compare. Just sit back and let your mind be ROCKED!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Where did the mangoes go? >:O
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BeyondYou on January 20, 2011, 11:03:54 PM
*stabs person who brought this up*

MK is better than me hands down, everything I know about this sh*t pretty much comes from me asking him personally how to. Im well aware of his contributions toward other modding communities and hes pretty much a guru in those places too. If your lookin at us at pure hacks alone then I personally think he still edges me by a bit.

I'm fine as #2 anyday.
*Gets stabbed X_X*
But indeed, without him vertexes like these over here wouldn't even exist.

Quote from: ds22 on January 20, 2011, 11:15:34 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on January 20, 2011, 11:03:54 PM
*stabs person who brought this up*

MK is better than me hands down, everything I know about this sh*t pretty much comes from me asking him personally how to. Im well aware of his contributions toward other modding communities and hes pretty much a guru in those places too. If your lookin at us at pure hacks alone then I personally think he still edges me by a bit.

I'm fine as #2 anyday.
*Gets stabbed X_X*

Oh no! ds22 got stabbed, *walks away*
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Hey Beyond since you made susano are you going to make an amatarasu vertex as well?

Quote from: Ninka on January 20, 2011, 11:59:50 PM
Hey Beyond since you made susano are you going to make an amatarasu vertex as well?


its impossible to make, there is no 4 legged character in brawl. other than ivysaur.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.