Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

K no more names. >_> Thanks for all the ideas everyone, I'll be sure to use one of 'em. Probably won't decide what name I'll use until the last second.

Ok no more names :P but what about Deku Kid v3 for the future (again with Tael and Deku Stick)? :P

Quote from: angelbless on January 29, 2011, 04:22:09 AM
Ok no more names :P but what about Deku Kid v3 for the future (again with Tael and Deku Stick)? :P


lol. You really want a v3 don't you?

IDK if I'll do it, but if I do it won't be into the far future.

- Slippy "MOTHAF*CKIN' Toad
- Kid Buu and Baby Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
Who could these possibly be on? Then again, I've seen some crazy vertexing stuff done lately... :kdance:

EDIT: Hey, who the hell added the kirbydance to meh post?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

January 29, 2011, 09:06:22 AM #2240 Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 09:08:19 AM by Feanor
Hey Beyond, I know it's a bit off topic but as you're doing a new version of Cloud, do you know if someone is still working on the Cloud PSA? It was great but unbalanced..

sdoom is working on a new cloud psa...

That Advent Children Cloud Strife looks epic.
Dat sword.


You know I bet Krystal would be sooooo much easier if people would stop INSISTING she go over fox >__> the only issue on someone else is finding her tail, but then you could just use an artical for that..
I mean ZSS's model works fine on wolf without hexing anything at all.
But I'm not complaining, I'm just stating a fact.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 29, 2011, 04:48:26 PM
You know I bet Krystal would be sooooo much easier if people would stop INSISTING she go over fox >__> the only issue on someone else is finding her tail, but then you could just use an artical for that..
I mean ZSS's model works fine on wolf without hexing anything at all.
But I'm not complaining, I'm just stating a fact.

Funny, suggested to someone who was doing Krystal himself to try making her on Wolf in an attempt to make her easier to make...but she would end up having the same problems.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on January 29, 2011, 05:37:05 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 29, 2011, 04:48:26 PM
You know I bet Krystal would be sooooo much easier if people would stop INSISTING she go over fox >__> the only issue on someone else is finding her tail, but then you could just use an artical for that..
I mean ZSS's model works fine on wolf without hexing anything at all.
But I'm not complaining, I'm just stating a fact.

Funny, suggested to someone who was doing Krystal himself to try making her on Wolf in an attempt to make her easier to make...but she would end up having the same problems.

Actually using ZSS as a base you'd have very few problems, other than figuring out how to make the tail appear in every animation >_> but that's just me.

Like I said, ZSS's model works flawlessly on wolf, I know because I'm doing that for a project of mine. The only real difficulty would be the face and tail, but there wouldn't be any bone edits or anything needed. Except maybe disabling ZSS's second shoulder Joint. (which ispretty useless...)

You could always just move her ponytail in her t-pose and use the bone tree editor so that it follows her hip bone or something. That way you can use her ponytail as a tail.

Quote from: LookBeyondYou on January 29, 2011, 04:27:29 AM
Quote from: angelbless on January 29, 2011, 04:22:09 AM
Ok no more names :P but what about Deku Kid v3 for the future (again with Tael and Deku Stick)? :P


lol. You really want a v3 don't you?

IDK if I'll do it, but if I do it won't be into the far future.


I do :( . Lol...

But at least Im optimist :P. It would be good, even in a far far future :P

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 29, 2011, 06:21:28 PM
Quote from: Velen on January 29, 2011, 05:37:05 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 29, 2011, 04:48:26 PM
You know I bet Krystal would be sooooo much easier if people would stop INSISTING she go over fox >__> the only issue on someone else is finding her tail, but then you could just use an artical for that..
I mean ZSS's model works fine on wolf without hexing anything at all.
But I'm not complaining, I'm just stating a fact.

Funny, suggested to someone who was doing Krystal himself to try making her on Wolf in an attempt to make her easier to make...but she would end up having the same problems.

Actually using ZSS as a base you'd have very few problems, other than figuring out how to make the tail appear in every animation >_> but that's just me.

Like I said, ZSS's model works flawlessly on wolf, I know because I'm doing that for a project of mine. The only real difficulty would be the face and tail, but there wouldn't be any bone edits or anything needed. Except maybe disabling ZSS's second shoulder Joint. (which ispretty useless...)

i will vertex it on ZSS if beyond doesnt release his soon, ive waited to f*cking long for her to make into brawl. the face will be a pain in the ass to make though.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 29, 2011, 11:35:20 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 29, 2011, 06:21:28 PM
Quote from: Velen on January 29, 2011, 05:37:05 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 29, 2011, 04:48:26 PM
You know I bet Krystal would be sooooo much easier if people would stop INSISTING she go over fox >__> the only issue on someone else is finding her tail, but then you could just use an artical for that..
I mean ZSS's model works fine on wolf without hexing anything at all.
But I'm not complaining, I'm just stating a fact.

Funny, suggested to someone who was doing Krystal himself to try making her on Wolf in an attempt to make her easier to make...but she would end up having the same problems.

Actually using ZSS as a base you'd have very few problems, other than figuring out how to make the tail appear in every animation >_> but that's just me.

Like I said, ZSS's model works flawlessly on wolf, I know because I'm doing that for a project of mine. The only real difficulty would be the face and tail, but there wouldn't be any bone edits or anything needed. Except maybe disabling ZSS's second shoulder Joint. (which ispretty useless...)

i will vertex it on ZSS if beyond doesnt release his soon, ive waited to f*cking long for her to make into brawl. the face will be a pain in the ass to make though.

You could make some Krystal heads on Fox, then put them over ZSS as articles. Sure, it requires PSA, but at the very least, there would be little problems.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302