Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: KTH on January 30, 2011, 05:34:46 PM
Quote from: SSJCerious on January 30, 2011, 05:22:22 PM
Neither. Make *some other random character*

Slippy Toad to be exact :>.>:

DO A BARREL ROLL!
PRESS Z OR R TWICE!!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]





Excellent hacks thus far, definitely most triumphant.  I look forward to future releases.



I'm just going to leave this here.  You know, for inspiration.

OMG...why is every one requesting?

HE DOESN'T DO REQUESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: My oops....I forgot about the "other" in the poll. *facepalm*

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 30, 2011, 07:00:14 PM
Make this guy


over Samus.  This game needs more Mangos anyway :srs:
Wait...his sig doesn't matter anymore?

SSJ ninja'd me. :ninja'd:


*looks at BY's sig*
Huh.  Can't believe I never noticed that.   :>.>palm: at me, for being an idiot.

I'll just delete that old post.  Sent's taking up too much room here anyway :P

The Flaming C is relevant to all topics.  Neither a request, nor a suggestion.  Merely an aspiration for greatness and inspiration.


I don't take requests but I do take suggestions. A request is you telling me "Can you make this?" A suggestion is "Hey Beyond, this is a cool idea. You might wan to consider this."

For the sake of this poll, I will take suggestions. My time is to make hacks is limited with school now so I'm just trying to prioritize what I work on and not work on a bunch of stuff at once.

full hollow ichigo,

or zangetsu:
 please


would be awesome and have pretty some fans, im kinda sure of that ^^

I voted Other, I'd like to see something you'd come up with.

EDIT: (Now that you're taking suggestions , may I suggest making Aeris of FFVII over Zelda? Or... Soren from FE, I'll never lose hope about Soren being made sometime in the future. <.>)

 "Hey Beyond, this is a cool idea. You might want to consider this."