Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

over poke trainer... xD

squirtle, DO A BARREL ROLL!!!!
ivysaur, DO A BARREL ROLL!!!!
charizard, DO A BARREL ROLL!!!!
pikachu, oh wait, ur not mine... OH SH*T, SQUIRTLE DO A FRIGGIN BARREL ROLL!!!!!!!!!






This has been the most difficult poll. Either Ryu, or playable mangoes.. hmmm.

I wanna see mangoes join the Brawl.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



I want to have your Advent Children Cloud's adopted babies, BY.

Same goes for your PSA Sdo0m. :-0

I voted for Ryu I would love if someone like Sdoom made a PSA for Him'
But if we're talking I would be in love if you made a Roy Revamp.

Quote from: renkaken on January 30, 2011, 09:51:43 PM
I voted for Ryu I would love if someone like Sdoom made a PSA for Him'
But if we're talking I would be in love if you made a Roy Revamp.

Ryu :snake:

Roy? Not really need a revamp, is good but i prefer the Roy by Pik.

Or if BeyondYou take the Roy by Pik and revamp this.

Quote from: KTH on January 30, 2011, 10:09:37 PM
Quote from: renkaken on January 30, 2011, 09:51:43 PM
I voted for Ryu I would love if someone like Sdoom made a PSA for Him'
But if we're talking I would be in love if you made a Roy Revamp.

Ryu :snake:

Roy? Not really need a revamp, is good but i prefer the Roy by Pik.

Or if BeyondYou take the Roy by Pik and revamp this.
Im using Pik roy now
but i really would love a more like meele version of Roy
You know BY skills have incresed considerably since he made that roy

Quote from: renkaken on January 30, 2011, 10:33:17 PM
Quote from: KTH on January 30, 2011, 10:09:37 PM
Quote from: renkaken on January 30, 2011, 09:51:43 PM
I voted for Ryu I would love if someone like Sdoom made a PSA for Him'
But if we're talking I would be in love if you made a Roy Revamp.


Ryu :snake:

Roy? Not really need a revamp, is good but i prefer the Roy by Pik.

Or if BeyondYou take the Roy by Pik and revamp this.
Im using Pik roy now
but i really would love a more like meele version of Roy
You know BY skills have incresed considerably since he made that roy

Me too and the resize too.
I agree, BeyondYou are strong for do a revamp of Roy/Pik.