Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Beyond. Open the doors of madness and unleash that which it is!
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿





Preview of Yoda?

Seriously?

*See Yoda*

O.o You really strong BeyondYou.


Lululu I got some apples, lululu you got some too. ~

Well Cloud is perfect, Krystal just has some minor issues and is pretty much done, 3 other things are being done at once... don't really know what I can add at this point.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.


Quote from: starlaladim on February 02, 2011, 10:09:14 PM
Really cool Cloud hack! You should do More FF vertexes.
please no, we already have a tonload of FF vertexes
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.




Not really. We just have a ton of Cloud vertexes, and a few too many Sephiroths. Hopefully BeyondYou's definitive versions of each of Cloud's forms will stop more. The only other well done FF character I can think of off the top of my head thats in the vault is Vivi over Lucas. It is good to see Beyond working on Lightning, giving 13 some love. Also it appears that he is doing Zack as well, which I am excited for.

While looking though your to-do list Beyond, I noticed Kisuke from Muramasa is on your to-do list. YAY!!! Any chance for a Momohime too? :af:


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.