Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Advent children cloud looks amazing, tis I shame I don't actually like the costume though xD
I'll just stick with the FF7 cloud look.

hey beyond, u should make a leeveless version, cuz he fought sephiroth with his sleeve ripped off ^^
right after the motorcyclefight with the grey trio

Hey is there any chance you'll be making other Cloud outfits, because when the clone engine is released I'm going to use Cloud as a slot(With SD's PSA), but in order to fill all slots(necessarily), I'd need other outfits, I don't like recolors that much.

Quote from: jokekid on February 03, 2011, 09:11:11 PM
hey beyond, u should make a leeveless version, cuz he fought sephiroth with his sleeve ripped off ^^
right after the motorcyclefight with the grey trio
I could and should, maybe when I gets some free time.

Quote from: SmashClash on February 03, 2011, 09:14:20 PM
Hey is there any chance you'll be making other Cloud outfits, because when the clone engine is released I'm going to use Cloud as a slot(With SD's PSA), but in order to fill all slots(necessarily), I'd need other outfits, I don't like recolors that much.


What other Cloud outfits are left? ._. Pretty much all of his different major appearances have been covered already except his Crisis Core outfit with the gun.

ideas for suits:

00- crisis core (cuz thats the newest one right?)
01- classic
02- advent children

03- advent children (sleeveless)
04- dawn knight cloud (its an awesome mergification ^^)
05-ZACK FAIR!!!!!!!

awesome list isnt it?
doesnt crisis core cloud have a more kid-like face and 2 shoulder-pads?

i hope this inspires you beyond^^

If I'm not wrong....Cloud has a new outfit in Dissidia 012...
3ds FC: 1134-7732-2469

Quote from: Micaiah Shishigami on February 03, 2011, 09:29:01 PM
If I'm not wrong....Cloud has a new outfit in Dissidia 012...


I just looked it up.... and he does!

This one, right? <.< The sword looks a lot like the sword I made for FF7 Cloud.



Quote from: BeyondYou on February 03, 2011, 09:32:25 PM
Quote from: Micaiah Shishigami on February 03, 2011, 09:29:01 PM
If I'm not wrong....Cloud has a new outfit in Dissidia 012...


I just looked it up.... and he does!

This one, right? <.< The sword looks a lot like the sword I made for FF7 Cloud.


That looks cool!^

@Earlier quote from you to me:
I just wanted moar Cloud hacks from you. ;)

Quote from: jokekid on February 03, 2011, 09:27:49 PM
ideas for suits:

00- crisis core (cuz thats the newest one right?)
01- classic
02- advent children

03- advent children (sleeveless)
04- dissidia
05-ZACK FAIR!!!!!!! or KH

awesome list isnt it?
doesnt crisis core cloud have a more kid-like face and 2 shoulder-pads?

i hope this inspires you beyond^^

FIXED
zack should have his own PSA, and a full roster too xD

Quote from: starlaladim on February 03, 2011, 05:34:48 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 03, 2011, 05:31:39 PM
The thing is, I'm not much of a final fantasy fan. I've only played 12 and part of 7. So if I'm not familiar with the character, the chance of me making them is slim to none.

Oh! Whyyyyyyyyy!? The best vertex hacker don't play final fantasy!!!!

Final Fantasy honestly isn't THAT great of a game series >.>
Not only that, 13 was garbage. Incredibly linear and incredibly boring.


the good FF's ended on X for me...
i miss the old good turn based fights


so, beyond, do u like the cloud list i made?
would u like to attempt them?