Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
any progress on yoda or krystal or mangoes beyond? you said krystal would be out this week :srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.





The thing is, I'm not much of a final fantasy fan. I've only played 12 and part of 7. So if I'm not familiar with the character, the chance of me making them is slim to none.

Quote from: BeyondYou on February 03, 2011, 05:31:39 PM
The thing is, I'm not much of a final fantasy fan. I've only played 12 and part of 7. So if I'm not familiar with the character, the chance of me making them is slim to none.

Oh! Whyyyyyyyyy!? The best vertex hacker don't play final fantasy!!!!

Quote from: starlaladim on February 03, 2011, 05:34:48 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 03, 2011, 05:31:39 PM
The thing is, I'm not much of a final fantasy fan. I've only played 12 and part of 7. So if I'm not familiar with the character, the chance of me making them is slim to none.

Oh! Whyyyyyyyyy!? The best vertex hacker don't play final fantasy!!!!

Our world just felt apart!

Anyways, what was the LULULU thing about? Was it about Butters? XD

[Also, why were you inspired to add Zack Fair to your to-do list, not being a FF fan? (Don't misunderstand me, I can't wait to see him being done, I'm glad you're interested on him!)]

Quote from: Wolfric on February 03, 2011, 05:42:06 PM
Quote from: starlaladim on February 03, 2011, 05:34:48 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 03, 2011, 05:31:39 PM
The thing is, I'm not much of a final fantasy fan. I've only played 12 and part of 7. So if I'm not familiar with the character, the chance of me making them is slim to none.

Oh! Whyyyyyyyyy!? The best vertex hacker don't play final fantasy!!!!

Our world just felt apart!

Anyways, what was the LULULU thing about? Was it about Butters? XD

[Also, why were you inspired to add Zack Fair to your to-do list, not being a FF fan? (Don't misunderstand me, I can't wait to see him being done, I'm glad you're interested on him!)]
I like the character.

aafyre does ^^
and he is VERY good too...
id say beyond and aafyre are at the same level with different methods ^^


@wolfric: he also said he played 7

I got FKN double ninja'd!!!!
:srs:

Quote from: jokekid on February 03, 2011, 05:44:07 PM
aafyre does ^^
and he is VERY good too...
id say beyond and aafyre are at the same level with different methods ^^


@wolfric: he also said he played 7

I got FKN double ninja'd!!!!
:srs:

He said he played some of 7, Zack appears near the end (And a comeback in Dissidia, just to say a few things). =P

yh i know, but final fantasy 7 is famous for capturing u in the story, so he might have seen the anime OVA, there zack was the main character, and shows his true awesomesauce ^^

Don't worry, like jokekid says, I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan. The only games in the series I haven't really played are 1, 2, 5, 11, and 14. While you guys are on the subject of "LU", I'll let you know that Lulu is definitely on my to do list.

Anyways, the Advent Children Cloud looks pretty much perfect and the Yoda's coming along great. Keep up the good work B-Drill!

Quote from: Aafyre on February 03, 2011, 07:17:50 PM
Don't worry, like jokekid says, I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan. The only games in the series I haven't really played are 1, 2, 5, 11, and 14. While you guys are on the subject of "LU", I'll let you know that Lulu is definitely on my to do list.

Anyways, the Advent Children Cloud looks pretty much perfect and the Yoda's coming along great. Keep up the good work B-Drill!

The only character worth taking from FF5 is Gilgamesh anyways.  I don't think making a good Gilgamesh is really feasible, though, since no characters in Brawl have six arms.

Also (at either of you), since FF12 is one of the two games BeyondYou has played, Gabranth in his Judge's armor would be neat,although no Brawl characters dual-wield swords, and I imagine his helmet would be quite tricky to do accurately.

^i had this project to make ike 2-sworded...
need an actual psa hacker to finish it up though...

Quote from: Mr.Doggie on February 03, 2011, 01:37:39 AM
Quote from: starlaladim on February 02, 2011, 10:09:14 PM
Really cool Cloud hack! You should do More FF vertexes.
please no, we already have a tonload of FF vertexes
you can never have too many ff vertexes :af: silly dooggiee