Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
My name is not f*cking Lassie! >:O

Anyway, how is life coming along? Have you textured it yet?

Quote from: BeyondYou on February 06, 2011, 04:08:37 PM
Quote from: TommoPuppy on February 06, 2011, 08:47:18 AM
Yo BeyondYou. If I could make a little suggestion on your awesome Cloud, I noticed that when he picks up a Metal box his cape reappears.

A great thing about Materials editing is that you can make stuff invisible that you usually wouldn't be able to by textures. So although his cape has been textured out, the metal texture will still appear on it.

Every materials entry has a corresponding metal or "ExtMtl" entry as well, so what you could do to fix this is open the model in BrawlBox, find the cape's ExtMtl Materials1 entry and change its Type to 3, making it completely invisible even when you pick up a metal box. I've done this on many of my hacks, such as my Roll hack to make Toon Link's buckle, sheath and shield completely invisible in-game, even though they still appear in BrawlBox.

It's a small detail, but it's really a nice touch when you can make things you don't want disappear once and for all.


Yea. I knew how to do that, but I usually don't play with items, so it's one of those small details I forget to fix when I test my hacks. I'll fix it when I get the time.
Sorry. ^^; Now I feel kinda arrogant for drawing out my post so much.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on February 07, 2011, 03:26:04 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 06, 2011, 04:08:37 PM
Quote from: TommoPuppy on February 06, 2011, 08:47:18 AM
Yo BeyondYou. If I could make a little suggestion on your awesome Cloud, I noticed that when he picks up a Metal box his cape reappears.

A great thing about Materials editing is that you can make stuff invisible that you usually wouldn't be able to by textures. So although his cape has been textured out, the metal texture will still appear on it.

Every materials entry has a corresponding metal or "ExtMtl" entry as well, so what you could do to fix this is open the model in BrawlBox, find the cape's ExtMtl Materials1 entry and change its Type to 3, making it completely invisible even when you pick up a metal box. I've done this on many of my hacks, such as my Roll hack to make Toon Link's buckle, sheath and shield completely invisible in-game, even though they still appear in BrawlBox.

It's a small detail, but it's really a nice touch when you can make things you don't want disappear once and for all.


Yea. I knew how to do that, but I usually don't play with items, so it's one of those small details I forget to fix when I test my hacks. I'll fix it when I get the time.
Sorry. ^^; Now I feel kinda arrogant for drawing out my post so much.
Wow, you're really perfecting him. ;D

Beyond, if you are going to make KH Cloud in the future, that'll be cool cuz Aafyre might make KH Sephiroth in the future. Maybe you should use this Cloud's face(which is perfect) for KH Cloud's face.


Mango-copter taking off in.... 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. 8)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 06, 2011, 10:18:35 PM
Quote from: angelbless on February 06, 2011, 04:29:15 PM
Im really interested :P, Our contraire, what do you do to make the shield and the sword for TL visible again? :(



I've turned things invisible by making it transparent by changing Type to 3.

I'm almost sure to make it visible again, try changing the Type to 2.

If not, check an untoched Toon Link file, go to the sword model, and change the Type to whatever it use to be.




Thxs for the tip Italian :D!!, Im going to try this on Deku Kid and see how it comes :)


Quote from: SmashClash on February 07, 2011, 03:34:48 AM
Quote from: TommoPuppy on February 07, 2011, 03:26:04 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 06, 2011, 04:08:37 PM
Quote from: TommoPuppy on February 06, 2011, 08:47:18 AM
Yo BeyondYou. If I could make a little suggestion on your awesome Cloud, I noticed that when he picks up a Metal box his cape reappears.

A great thing about Materials editing is that you can make stuff invisible that you usually wouldn't be able to by textures. So although his cape has been textured out, the metal texture will still appear on it.

Every materials entry has a corresponding metal or "ExtMtl" entry as well, so what you could do to fix this is open the model in BrawlBox, find the cape's ExtMtl Materials1 entry and change its Type to 3, making it completely invisible even when you pick up a metal box. I've done this on many of my hacks, such as my Roll hack to make Toon Link's buckle, sheath and shield completely invisible in-game, even though they still appear in BrawlBox.

It's a small detail, but it's really a nice touch when you can make things you don't want disappear once and for all.


Yea. I knew how to do that, but I usually don't play with items, so it's one of those small details I forget to fix when I test my hacks. I'll fix it when I get the time.
Sorry. ^^; Now I feel kinda arrogant for drawing out my post so much.
Wow, you're really perfecting him. ;D

Beyond, if you are going to make KH Cloud in the future, that'll be cool cuz Aafyre might make KH Sephiroth in the future. Maybe you should use this Cloud's face(which is perfect) for KH Cloud's face.
:>.>palm:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13283

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


@^ *facepalm*

Quote from: Crimson Apparel on February 03, 2011, 09:32:25 PM
Quote from: Micaiah Shishigami on February 03, 2011, 09:29:01 PM
If I'm not wrong....Cloud has a new outfit in Dissidia 012...


I just looked it up.... and he does!

This one, right? <.< The sword looks a lot like the sword I made for FF7 Cloud.



The above seems like a nice idea actually.  Also, am I the only one having trouble using BeyondYou's KH Cloud with my PSA?  The AC and FF7 Clouds work fine but other Cloud (or even Ike) hacks cause feezing :-\

No I tried KH Cloud with your PSA and he works fine for me. Do you use riivolution?

@ SmashClash : This is not KH Cloud.

Btw I don't like this new outfit.

Quote from: Feanor on February 07, 2011, 10:12:42 PM
No I tried KH Cloud with your PSA and he works fine for me. Do you use riivolution?

@ SmashClash : This is not KH Cloud.

Btw I don't like this new outfit.

This
To the Maximum

Quote from: Feanor on February 07, 2011, 10:12:42 PM
No I tried KH Cloud with your PSA and he works fine for me. Do you use riivolution?

@ SmashClash : This is not KH Cloud.

Btw I don't like this new outfit.

I meant to say Dissidia. I do like the new outfit.

Quote from: Feanor on February 07, 2011, 10:12:42 PM
No I tried KH Cloud with your PSA and he works fine for me. Do you use riivolution?

@ SmashClash : This is not KH Cloud.

Btw I don't like this new outfit.


Nope, Dolphin :-\

Dolphin does freeze more than the wii Doom