Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Wolfric on February 12, 2011, 05:14:50 PM
Quote from: br3compactor on February 12, 2011, 02:37:41 PM
MK64n, Pik, Aafyre, Beyond << Best vertexers IMO in that order

Starwaffle, Gamewatching, ShadowSnake, Akari Un << Deserve special mention

As much as I love Pik's work, I wouldn't put him or MK64n over Aafyre or BeyondYou, really, as SDo0M said, MK64n released just a few Vertexes, and just 1 of 'em (The one with biggest impact) had a few glitches. Pik on the other hand, really, compare Aafyre's or BeyondYou's works with his (Not the amount of hacks, just compare their Top Hacks), which is really on the lead, and which are more accurated to the real thing?
....Have you SEEN Pik's Layton?

Quote from: Masamune Date on February 12, 2011, 05:20:40 PM
Quote from: Wolfric on February 12, 2011, 05:14:50 PM
Quote from: br3compactor on February 12, 2011, 02:37:41 PM
MK64n, Pik, Aafyre, Beyond << Best vertexers IMO in that order

Starwaffle, Gamewatching, ShadowSnake, Akari Un << Deserve special mention

As much as I love Pik's work, I wouldn't put him or MK64n over Aafyre or BeyondYou, really, as SDo0M said, MK64n released just a few Vertexes, and just 1 of 'em (The one with biggest impact) had a few glitches. Pik on the other hand, really, compare Aafyre's or BeyondYou's works with his (Not the amount of hacks, just compare their Top Hacks), which is really on the lead, and which are more accurated to the real thing?
....Have you SEEN Pik's Layton?

I won't answer to that, this is all OFF Topic, I'm now sorry I posted that on this thread.



lol, u anounce beyond's release xDDD

btw, i dont know balthier's fighting style, but does it fit snake's?????
anywa, awesome job as always, doesnt look like snake at all!

<_<
>_>

...released.

Quote from: jokekid on February 12, 2011, 06:43:50 PM
lol, u anounce beyond's release xDDD

btw, i dont know balthier's fighting style, but does it fit snake's?????
anywa, awesome job as always, doesnt look like snake at all!
Well, Snake was the closest. Balthier doesn't really use swords, he's more of a gun kind of a guy. : /

oh ok, i never rly seen anything about that game other than artwork, so i thought it would be a typical only swords and magic final fantasy ^^

February 12, 2011, 07:00:24 PM #2647 Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 07:43:51 PM by Victory Badguy
Balthier looks sick!  I think I just might have to free up a Snake slot for him :P

Also, you said that you removed the bone edits for Master Chief in an update for him, but when I redownloaded him, he still had the edits (and the various graphical glitches that go with them.)

Just letting you know.


Quote from: Victory Badguy on February 12, 2011, 07:00:24 PM
Balthier looks sick!  I think I just might have to free up a Snake slot for him :P

Also, you said that you removed the bone edits for Master Chief in an update for him, but when I redownloaded him, he still had the edits (and the various graphical glitches that go with them.)

Just letting you know.


I forgot to update the download link. My bad. It should be up now and thanks for pointing that out man. ;D

suggestion to mr beyondallofus, have u ever thought of designing an original character? with ur amazing skills u could easily make an uber-awesomesauce-original character... cuz all uve done is transforming one character into another (not saying it isnt awesome what u do) so maybe u could consider actually DESIGNING a character...
its very inspiring to work on sumthing that is truly urs... ^^


EDIT: dude, that poll is disgusting... :>.>palm:

I have no damn clue who that is, but looks cool and doesn't look like Snake.

*Downloads*

Quote from: BeyondYou on February 12, 2011, 08:12:17 PMI forgot to update the download link. My bad. It should be up now and thanks for pointing that out man. ;D
No problem, and thank you for updating the link. ;D

Quote from: jokekid on February 12, 2011, 06:49:09 PM
oh ok, i never rly seen anything about that game other than artwork, so i thought it would be a typical only swords and magic final fantasy ^^
Nope, many of the FF games have guns. Some are even set in futuristic steampunk worlds.

Also, why are we ranking people by their vertex hacks? It's easier and less rude to say they're all good, because they are :D

i know some have guns and futuristic stuff, but from what ive seen in the artwork, it looked like ff was going back to medieval stuff ^^