Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
I FEEL IT! I FEEL IT INSIDE ME TOO, BEYOND! :happy:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


So that's why my GIR is taking so long.
I HAVE a life! :happy:
(No duh)

Quote from: xX_TenkaichiTerror_Xx on February 22, 2011, 01:53:57 PM
Quote from: Pridey on February 22, 2011, 01:52:26 PM
Quote from: xX_TenkaichiTerror_Xx on February 22, 2011, 01:51:47 PM
its gone happy -.-
It has nothing to do with being happy. It's against the rules, no exceptions.
With that said, don't reply to this. It's enough off-topic.
sigh*

Not to instigate, but honestly, Beyond should be the only one "sigh"ing about this, because you're spamming up his thread with advertisements. No need to have some sense of being falsely condemned when it's your fault and against the rules.

Quote from: scorcher9910 on February 23, 2011, 05:14:57 AM
Quote from: xX_TenkaichiTerror_Xx on February 22, 2011, 01:53:57 PM
Quote from: Pridey on February 22, 2011, 01:52:26 PM
Quote from: xX_TenkaichiTerror_Xx on February 22, 2011, 01:51:47 PM
its gone happy -.-
It has nothing to do with being happy. It's against the rules, no exceptions.
With that said, don't reply to this. It's enough off-topic.
sigh*

Not to instigate, but honestly, Beyond should be the only one "sigh"ing about this, because you're spamming up his thread with advertisements. No need to have some sense of being falsely condemned when it's your fault and against the rules.
that been dead its like so many hours old -,-


Quote from: scorcher9910 on February 19, 2011, 02:05:38 AM
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 18, 2011, 07:09:16 AM
I like Dante's new design. He is evolving as the series is. I have yet to play a DMC game, but plan to.

Prince of Persia... meh. I'm not even a fan of the supposed good games. It looks really good though. As for who to make it on, I say only you can make that call. If you ust want it done quick, do it on Shiek since it's almost done. If you want it to be as accurate as possible then do Ike. I don't care how many Ike hack there are personally. I don't mind swapping out old things to make new ones.

YOU MUST PLAY A DMC GAME. I <3 them.
Meh, I'm one of the ones who hates the new Dante design.

*w* are you talking about   dantes awakening ?

February 23, 2011, 09:47:50 PM #2736 Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 12:40:26 AM by SSJCerious
Chipper....don't you mean "gipper?"
If you get this reference, you are awesome!

EDIT: NIce job on PoP, although I don't care for the games or movie, the texture is well detailed.
Detailed enough to go in my P:M textures..... :>.>: Despite this face that's a good thing. Keep up the good work Beyond (as if you need me or anyone else to tell you what to do >__> )

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


Prince Of Persia looks amazing man, cant wait to see whats next. ;)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




Well Prince looks great. If only I actually played Shiek. Good Job. What are you going to do next?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

D: too good D: Fantastic texture work on the model ^3^

It really is too great D: *Screams another generic fan-boy praise comment*  *Frantically shakes Cha Chas* w-wait a minute... :|

I has no cha chas :< *sad*
^3^

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 24, 2011, 02:02:37 AM
Well Prince looks great. If only I actually played Shiek. Good Job. What are you going to do next?
Thanks everyone. :af:

But in regards to what I'm making next, I'm not quite sure yet. I feel like making a superhero like Spawn or Spider-Man (on Shiek) or even Dante in his new design. IDK. Though there is still some hacks I haven't quite finished/released yet....

Quote from: BeyondYou on February 24, 2011, 04:38:10 AM
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 24, 2011, 02:02:37 AM
Well Prince looks great. If only I actually played Shiek. Good Job. What are you going to do next?
Thanks everyone. :af:

But in regards to what I'm making next, I'm not quite sure yet. I feel like making a superhero like Spawn or Spider-Man (on Shiek) or even Dante in his new design. IDK. Though there is still some hacks I haven't quite finished/released yet....
Well, if you're doing a superhero, I'd recommend a Marvel one, what with MvC3 having just come out.

You could do a better Wolverine, or Spider-Man (like you said), or even someone that hasn't been done before, like Thor or a vertex'd Hulk.

Just a suggestion though :P