Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

I can see Siegfried (assuming Soul Calibur) on Ike for sure.

Quote from: Victory X on February 24, 2011, 04:42:56 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 24, 2011, 04:38:10 AM
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 24, 2011, 02:02:37 AM
Well Prince looks great. If only I actually played Shiek. Good Job. What are you going to do next?
Thanks everyone. :af:

But in regards to what I'm making next, I'm not quite sure yet. I feel like making a superhero like Spawn or Spider-Man (on Shiek) or even Dante in his new design. IDK. Though there is still some hacks I haven't quite finished/released yet....
Well, if you're doing a superhero, I'd recommend a Marvel one, what with MvC3 having just come out.

You could do a better Wolverine, or Spider-Man (like you said), or even someone that hasn't been done before, like Thor or a vertex'd Hulk.

Just a suggestion though :P


I was thinking about Hulk too, but I'm not sure if I could pull it off. Though there isn't any harm in trying...

Quote from: Wolfric on February 24, 2011, 04:52:08 AM
Whenever you make Siegfried and Zack, who'd they go over?

Ike. Both Ike.

hulk could goo easily over DK, or snake, for DK, leg proportions are weird, and u'd need to vertex his head in a human shape... for snake, well, just pump it up xD (also size mod since hulk is 2 or 3 times human size...)


Quote from: ogichi on February 24, 2011, 01:29:25 PM
hulk could goo easily over DK, or snake, for DK, leg proportions are weird, and u'd need to vertex his head in a human shape... for snake, well, just pump it up xD (also size mod since hulk is 2 or 3 times human size...)




Yea. I could easily pull him off on Snake, but I've done a lot of Snake hacks lately and the moveset doesn't really fit at all. My biggest issue with using DK is as you said, the leg proportions and the head. The more I think about it, the easier it seems to do than I had first anticipated...


or captain falcon?
*imagines hulk performing falcon punch*
nah, i dont think that'll work...

when using snake in a fisical way (no specials nor smashes) i could see hulk working on him...

Prince of Persia looks awesome! Great job on making him beyond, i love it!  :af2:

Quote from: ogichi on February 24, 2011, 01:29:25 PM
hulk could goo easily over DK, or snake, for DK, leg proportions are weird, and u'd need to vertex his head in a human shape... for snake, well, just pump it up xD (also size mod since hulk is 2 or 3 times human size...)


Hmm... I think the Hulk fits good over DK...  he smashes everything to pieces with his fists. Giant puch will look cool for him.  8)

Quote from: Woo Raccoon on February 24, 2011, 05:49:49 PM
Prince of Persia looks awesome! Great job on making him beyond, i love it!  :af2:

Quote from: ogichi on February 24, 2011, 01:29:25 PM
hulk could goo easily over DK, or snake, for DK, leg proportions are weird, and u'd need to vertex his head in a human shape... for snake, well, just pump it up xD (also size mod since hulk is 2 or 3 times human size...)


Hmm... I think the Hulk fits good over DK...  he smashes everything to pieces with his fists. Giant puch will look cool for him.  8)
all thyose was kick him in that scene and instant KO XD


Quote from: BeyondYou on February 24, 2011, 04:38:10 AM


Dante in his new design.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D: PLZ NOT THAT ONE
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quick question. Spawn or Hulk?

I don't care which, I want to do both. Which would you guys rather have?

Ryu.

Sorry, did I say Ryu? I meant Spawn. Yeah, Spawn.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Quote from: BeyondYou on February 25, 2011, 12:34:13 AM
Quick question. Spawn or Hulk?

I don't care which, I want to do both. Which would you guys rather have?
Just between those two?

Hulk.  Definitely Hulk.