Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

IT SUCKS.

Kidding of course it looks f*cking awesome.

Beyond, tell me how you're able to make something MORE accurate than what it's based on. I must know your secret!

 wow is totally amazing! "REKKOHA!!!"  ;D

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 27, 2011, 09:10:34 AM
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on February 27, 2011, 07:17:26 AM
Just when I thought Zero couldn't get any better...  Splendid job!
This.  EXACTLY this.  It looks like you just nicked it from TvC :patrick:
QFT

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Holy [censored]

I swear that looks like THE phucking import.

I love you.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

February 27, 2011, 04:55:09 PM #2795 Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 05:08:09 PM by Omega Malkior
 :patrick: IT LOOKS LIKE AN IMPORT, IT'S PERFECT! :yay:

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:


HOLY CRAP, WHO TAUGHT YOU TO VERTEX, CHUCK NORRIS?!?!

Quote from: renkaken on February 27, 2011, 05:20:03 AM

Only left is Megaman Zero Ze-(BeyondYou *headshot* Renkaken)
:af2:
there actually is one on brawlvault
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16864
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Words can not express how awesome that looks :af2:
I love using Zero in MvC3 :af:
Pumped for release!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


What bothers me the most is how nobody is offering any objective opinions.

-but I'm not going to bother because everyone will just gang up on or ignore me.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on February 27, 2011, 06:06:07 PM
What bothers me the most is how nobody is offering any objective opinions.

-but I'm not going to bother because everyone will just gang up on or ignore me.
Well you should at least go ahead...

sunthing else to show? other than zero ^^

Quote from: Velen on February 27, 2011, 06:06:07 PM
What bothers me the most is how nobody is offering any objective opinions.
Eww, your bothered by peace and positivity? lol
Well, the texture on his feet, crotch, left shoulder pad, and the blue area in the helmet are messed up.
That is all As if you didn't already know, lol
@ogichi
:notimp:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601



Quote from: ogichi on February 27, 2011, 06:11:20 PM
sunthing else to show? other than zero ^^
That's incredibly rude, thats like going up to your wife, who just had a baby and saying
"This is what we've been waiting for these last 9 months???
Um...
Can I have something else?"

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601