Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
i lol'd at ur example xDD
i said it cuz i know he has more than just one project, so maybe he had made progress on something else



 :>.>:

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 27, 2011, 06:08:31 PM
Quote from: Velen on February 27, 2011, 06:06:07 PM
What bothers me the most is how nobody is offering any objective opinions.

-but I'm not going to bother because everyone will just gang up on or ignore me.
Well you should at least go ahead...

What's the point?

Ugh...Fine.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Later.


-and stop spamming up the thread, you gooks.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*runs away crying*

 :>.>: Stop spamming my thread please. Thank you.

Quote from: Velen on February 27, 2011, 06:30:37 PM
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 27, 2011, 06:08:31 PM
Quote from: Velen on February 27, 2011, 06:06:07 PM
What bothers me the most is how nobody is offering any objective opinions.

-but I'm not going to bother because everyone will just gang up on or ignore me.
Well you should at least go ahead...

What's the point?

Ugh...Fine.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Later.


-and stop spamming up the thread, you gooks.



Yes. I fixed his right shoulder, it moves with his right shoulder bone now so it doesn't clip anymore.

2. I'm workin on it.

3. Hmm. Not sure about this one. I could try though.

4. Already taken care of. ;)

5. Yea. I know. xD

ok, sorry, so any non-zero updates? ^^

plz dont look weir at me guyz...

Only one more then: The Z-Saber.

1. Have the "wings" on the sword hilt been removed somehow..

2, Is the blade still it's MMZ-Saber shape?

One other thing I would recommend trying is to make the blade completely flat, seeing as it is supposed to be made of condensed plasma.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: ogichi on February 27, 2011, 06:39:12 PM
ok, sorry, so any non-zero updates? ^^

plz dont look weir at me guyz...
...

I'll be honest, Velen: At first sight, all I saw was the face and helmet (Which look pretty much perfect), at second sight, I noticed the right shoulder's textures (Which of course, he was aware of) and the legs/feet thing, and I went and compare it with V2's Zero, and they had the same weird texture look, thought it could not be fixed...

The rest you mentioned, I didn't really notice at all. xD

February 27, 2011, 06:49:58 PM #2815 Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 06:51:33 PM by Mr.Doggie
Quote from: ogichi on February 27, 2011, 06:39:12 PM
ok, sorry, so any non-zero updates? ^^

plz dont look weir at me guyz...
MUST....RESIST.....DOING THAT FACE- TOO LATE
:notimp:

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Velen on February 27, 2011, 06:42:13 PM
Only one more then: The Z-Saber.

1. Have the "wings" on the sword hilt been removed somehow..

2, Is the blade still it's MMZ-Saber shape?

One other thing I would recommend trying is to make the blade completely flat, seeing as it is supposed to be made of condensed plasma.


The wings on the hilt have been gone since v1. <.< And for the blade,  I plan to change it match how it is in the X series.

Zero is looking great! Since you always include a FitLinkMotion with him this time he'll have the wait animation like in the pic? Or this one is just a similar pose?   
Btw call it version 3 unless you're still going to work on him after that version.  ;D

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on February 27, 2011, 07:59:57 PM
Zero is looking great! Since you always include a FitLinkMotion with him this time he'll have the wait animation like in the pic? Or this one is just a similar pose?  
Btw call it version 3 unless you're still going to work on him after that version.  ;D


I didn't make the animation in the pic. If I can get permission from the guy that made it, then I'll include it in the download.

Quote from: BeyondYou on February 27, 2011, 08:14:27 PM
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on February 27, 2011, 07:59:57 PM
Zero is looking great! Since you always include a FitLinkMotion with him this time he'll have the wait animation like in the pic? Or this one is just a similar pose?  
Btw call it version 3 unless you're still going to work on him after that version.  ;D


I didn't make the animation in the pic. If I can get permission from the guy that made it, then I'll include it in the download.
If I recall right... Is that the animation MarioKing made?