Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
i swear when you said zero (megaman zero) i thought you meant zero FROM megaman zero
Its really well made though, as always from you

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 27, 2011, 08:33:07 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 27, 2011, 08:14:27 PM
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on February 27, 2011, 07:59:57 PM
Zero is looking great! Since you always include a FitLinkMotion with him this time he'll have the wait animation like in the pic? Or this one is just a similar pose?  
Btw call it version 3 unless you're still going to work on him after that version.  ;D


I didn't make the animation in the pic. If I can get permission from the guy that made it, then I'll include it in the download.
If I recall right... Is that the animation MarioKing made?


Yes. Yes it is.

Quote from: Kumari sai on February 27, 2011, 08:35:59 PM
i swear when you said zero (megaman zero) i thought you meant zero FROM megaman zero
Its really well made though, as always from you


I do plan to make Zero from Megaman Zero. >_> This isn't supposed to be him. lol. That's why his name isn't yellow on the OP.


I think you should call it V3. It looks damn accurate and the helmet to you many hours, and it deff payed off.

*waits for a new poll*

Quote from: BeyondYou on February 27, 2011, 08:43:32 PM
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 27, 2011, 08:33:07 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 27, 2011, 08:14:27 PM
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on February 27, 2011, 07:59:57 PM
Zero is looking great! Since you always include a FitLinkMotion with him this time he'll have the wait animation like in the pic? Or this one is just a similar pose?  
Btw call it version 3 unless you're still going to work on him after that version.  ;D


I didn't make the animation in the pic. If I can get permission from the guy that made it, then I'll include it in the download.
If I recall right... Is that the animation MarioKing made?


Yes. Yes it is.
I doubt MarioKing wouldn't allow you. I'll ask him when he's on msn unless he PM's you before i can do that xP


I need opinions. >_> K. Just focus on the helmets for a second, ignore the rest. The one on the left is after me changing the shaders so it's smooth and the one on the right is how it looks without the shader changes. While the changed shaders removed the normals issues, another one arose. His texture glitches up for the first few seconds of the match when the announcer counts down, with the Zero PSA at least. I haven't tested whether it happens with Links regular moves.

So what I'm tryin to say is, would you rather his helmet be smooth and the texture glitches up for a few seconds just at the beginning of the match or have it with the shading issues but no texture glitch?



Also, does anyone know how to make it so a characters eyes don't move? >_>

Quote from: BeyondYou on February 27, 2011, 10:19:45 PM

I need opinions. >_> K. Just focus on the helmets for a second, ignore the rest. The one on the left is after me changing the shaders so it's smooth and the one on the right is how it looks without the shader changes. While the changed shaders removed the normals issues, another one arose. His texture glitches up for the first few seconds of the match when the announcer counts down, with the Zero PSA at least. I haven't tested whether it happens with Links regular moves.

So what I'm tryin to say is, would you rather his helmet be smooth and the texture glitches up for a few seconds just at the beginning of the match or have it with the shading issues but no texture glitch?



Also, does anyone know how to make it so a characters eyes don't move? >_>


I'd rather have you release both, but that's just me.

Quote from: Wolfric on February 27, 2011, 10:23:10 PM
I'd rather have you release both, but that's just me.
Same here, some people might like one better then the other.

Paste the iris onto the eye-white texture for them to be static.

As for the first issue, I wouldn't really care. Just make sure you make the texture more than just one color. (edit the original model you baked to have more shading, then bake over again)

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I guess I'll release both, unless I find a fix or somethin which I doubt. <.<

Quote from: Pik on February 27, 2011, 10:33:55 PM
Paste the iris onto the eye-white texture for them to be static.

As for the first issue, I wouldn't really care. Just make sure you make the texture more than just one color. (edit the original model you baked to have more shading, then bake over again)



Much love, Pik. Why didn't I think of that? XD And yea, the texture is still a wip, it won't be one flat color like it is now.

Also BY, fix the arms, look at Zero's original model, and look at the arms on yours... Yours looks very different...



The ones you made are too big I believe...

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 27, 2011, 11:56:50 PM
Also BY, fix the arms, look at Zero's original model, and look at the arms on yours... Yours looks very different...



The ones you made are too big I believe...



That's how big they are on the TvC model. Unless you guys'd rather have the arms look how they do in MvC3. I personally like how it looks in that pic better but if you guys like 'em as is, I won't change it.

Personally, I wouldnt mind either way. The choice is up to you Beyond.....What? Thought youd find something funny? WRONG.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


Quote from: BeyondYou on February 28, 2011, 12:09:31 AM
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 27, 2011, 11:56:50 PM
Also BY, fix the arms, look at Zero's original model, and look at the arms on yours... Yours looks very different...



The ones you made are too big I believe...



That's how big they are on the TvC model. Unless you guys'd rather have the arms look how they do in MvC3. I personally like how it looks in that pic better but if you guys like 'em as is, I won't change it.

When I said about fixing the ends of the forearms. That was what I was talking about. The shapes don't match.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302