Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: TommoPuppy on March 04, 2011, 02:29:07 AM
Quote from: Segtendo on March 04, 2011, 12:49:15 AM
So, uhh, that aside, still working on the Z-Saber BY?
Didn't he say it's gonna be one of the last things he changes?

Yes he did.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

March 04, 2011, 02:35:39 AM #2926 Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 02:42:58 AM by Omega Malkior
I shall sacrifice a lamb onto your alter, oh great one

And to the person that wishes nothing, GTFO   :notimp:

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Mangoes  :happy:
happy anniversary :af:

March 04, 2011, 05:12:35 PM #2928 Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 07:29:30 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAti0n
Swag shall NEVER DIE!!

TO
THE
MAXIMUM!


Now excuse me as I go admire something...

Oh hey, look, he fixed Zero's right shoulder!

Go check the OP. :P
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

he fixed it, but they look different, idk why.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 04, 2011, 07:47:12 PM
he fixed it, but they look different, idk why.

*facepalm* Of course they look different.  Look at your avatar.  The shoulders are obviously different.

Out of curiousity, do you know anything about Zero?  At all?

March 04, 2011, 09:13:41 PM #2932 Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 09:15:46 PM by SSJCerious
I shall sacrifice a lamb onto your altar, oh great one. :srs:

EDIT: Also, Sdo0m, that's incredibly funny and kinda rude :-\. But I'm pretty sure you didn't mean to be rude...right? Please don't start another war to stain the just-cleaned streets of Beyond in hate.  :srs:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

My apologies.  I simply disapprove of stupidity.

Now anyways, here's my offering of 1000 pineapples:



And with that purchase, you get a Deadpool absolutely free :af:


March 04, 2011, 09:32:03 PM #2934 Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 09:34:26 PM by Omega Malkior
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on March 04, 2011, 08:44:08 PM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 04, 2011, 07:47:12 PM
he fixed it, but they look different, idk why.

*facepalm* Of course they look different.  Look at your avatar.  The shoulders are obviously different.

Out of curiousity, do you know anything about Zero?  At all?
I know everything about him, and just look the paint around the "Z" icon, the red painting surrounding it, it's a bit unaligned from the other shoulder. That's what I meant.

EDIT: the left shoulder has more red painting (thicker) than right shoulder (thinner)

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

March 04, 2011, 09:57:11 PM #2935 Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 09:59:39 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAti0n
Still, a texture flaw like that is pretty obvious.  A pro like Beyond would definitely notice something like that.  Vertexes ain't like PSAs.  The creator can easily see any flaws about the vertex or texture before the downloaders can since they not only constantly work with the thing, but also see it in game (which we can't do until he either releases or it releases in game pics).  

On the other hand a PSA will have flaws that the creator can't see instantly.  Nobody in the history of PSA has created a glitchless, perfectly balanced and nicely presented PSA without doing pre-releases, playtests and feedback gathers.

But I digress and I apologize again for insulting your intelligence.  I just get rather annoyed at irritating irritating/noobish/nitpicky/unjustified comments.  Now back to the matters of the topic XD

I can't really give feedback on Zero til he's released tbh, so I'll wait til that time.  Ta-ra for now *goes back to PSAing* @.@

Every time I come here, I see drama.

*leaves*

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 04, 2011, 10:01:02 PM
Every time I come here, I see drama.

*leaves*

*Pulls IS back in*

The drama is over my good man XD Now come join the tributes and festivities :af:

I got some crackers and cheese. You can have those I guess.

I'm going to say it again, Zero is looking great!
Great work so far.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on March 04, 2011, 10:16:43 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 04, 2011, 10:01:02 PM
Every time I come here, I see drama.

*leaves*

*Pulls IS back in*

The drama is over my good man XD Now come join the tributes and festivities :af:

*Comes back*

Alright everyone, let's party!

We got mangoes, lasagna, gem titties, curleh mustaches, mag-freaking-netos, and of course, weed.