Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 05, 2011, 12:16:19 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on March 04, 2011, 10:16:43 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 04, 2011, 10:01:02 PM
Every time I come here, I see drama.

*leaves*

*Pulls IS back in*

The drama is over my good man XD Now come join the tributes and festivities :af:

*Comes back*

Alright everyone, let's party!

We got mangoes, lasagna, gem titties, curleh mustaches, mag-freaking-netos, and of course, weed.
And Deadpool :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


But... but.. but drugs are bad!

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Let's not forget about pringles and swag.  :af: 

Though the obvious answer for your anniversary is mangoes, of course.

On a more serious note, your Zero vertex is looking really awesome so far, I can't wait to see the final product. I wish I had something better to say than empty praise, but the vertex is just so great I can only say that it's awesome.


Quote from: Segtendo on March 05, 2011, 01:28:03 AM
And Deadpool :af:

Deadpool joins the Brawl! BeyondYou's Anniversary Party!

Quote from: Stuff3 on March 05, 2011, 01:34:45 AM
But... but.. but drugs are bad!

Drugs are bad, weed is good.

Quote from: IWasAPerson on March 05, 2011, 01:41:43 AM
Let's not forget about pringles and swag.  :af: 

How did I forget that one? Oh you so Pringles!

Swag is not an item. Swag is inside someone, how they act, walk, move, hack, and smoke.

Zero's newest fix is awesome.
Keep it up.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


What about ruffles :-[

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 05, 2011, 01:45:14 AM
Swag is not an item. Swag is inside someone, how they act, walk, move, hack, and smoke.

Any analogy I could use to defend me saying it as an item...fails. Yeah that didn't come out right. Also,
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 05, 2011, 02:16:02 AM
What about ruffles :-[
You're doing it wrong.

We also got scoops and Haagen-Dazs. And with that I'm done...



Do you like carpooling?
http://demotivatorsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/image016.jpg

BTW, the Zero is looking epic! Keep up the minor edits ;D

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

March 05, 2011, 04:04:22 AM #2948 Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 04:13:21 AM by Soul Ryozo
Let's see:

  • Zero needs his left arm shoulder armer to being vertexed to be the equal size of the other shoulder armor.
    • Zero's 'underwear' needs some texture fix ups. (Gee, that sure is obvious. :P)
      • Zero's arms need to be vertexed so they don't look all... tilted. (Another thing obvious. ._.)
      • Zero's feet. I don't know. It's just something...
        • Obviously needs some texture fix-ups, but it's not too bad.

        And that's all besides the Z-saber. X-P

        Other than that, Zero is looking fine, my man.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Like someone else mentioned BY, is it possible to change the Master Sword in a way that will allow the blade to bend? The blade bending is a key feature of the Z-Saber.

I was thinking I might  replace the model import we've been using with your vertex once you've perfected Zero. It would mean starting over from scratch, sure, but in the end, it would make for easier animating.

The main reason I used the original TvC Model was for authenticity, but sooner or later, I know that your vertex will make the model obsolete, so I am preparing for that.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on March 05, 2011, 02:47:45 PM
Like someone else mentioned BY, is it possible to change the Master Sword in a way that will allow the blade to bend? The blade bending is a key feature of the Z-Saber.

Yeah that was my suggestion too.  It would allow for Zero's moves and animations to fit more closely to those from games like TvC and MvC3. 

But is that a model change? It seems like it would be done via animation, but I coulbe be wrong. (I probably am xD)

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 05, 2011, 02:50:44 PM
But is that a model change? It seems like it would be done via animation, but I coulbe be wrong. (I probably am xD)

Well, if something like that can't be done with the Master Sword that would produces the desired result, I have an alternative.

Use the Z-Saber Article from TvC in place of the Master Sword and use it's bones to generate the needed hitboxs, as well as replacing the Master Sword in the sheath with it, by hiding it's blade when it's not in use.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Zero is looking great beyondyou! By the way, have you started on the crono revamp? Also, I look forward t seeing your Megaman Zero version of zero. there is already a good one over marth, but you can do MUCH better than that hack!
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Quote from: Gslasher on March 06, 2011, 01:26:49 AM
Zero is looking great beyondyou! By the way, have you started on the crono revamp? Also, I look forward t seeing your Megaman Zero version of zero. there is already a good one over marth, but you can do MUCH better than that hack!
Somehow I think that this was mean and nice. :l