Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New



You already know who I voted for and I already know that he won't win.

On another note you never made that MangoKnight you promised me =(

Congratulations BeyondYou, you're 201 pages.




I hope Vincent Wins. He'd go over Snake right?

March 11, 2011, 02:38:25 PM #3009 Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 02:45:37 PM by _Data_Drain_
Aw man... No love for Edgeworth here... Seriously though, he's in need of a revamp the most... Curse you Square Enix fans... <_<;

I would MUCH rather have Edgeworth revamped then Crono, or Vincent... Although I wouldn't mind seeing a Roy revamp too, since my buddy MK is gonna help finish his PSA sometime later on.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 11, 2011, 02:24:22 PM
I hope Vincent Wins. He'd go over Snake right?
Last time, he went over Ike... So if it's a simple revamp, no, he won't be on Snake... Also, Snake has odd normals for Vincent, like his face.

I understand Roy and Mickey, but Vincent?  :srs:

I'm srs here.  :srs:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


>_> I voted for Vincent because I thought he was going over Snake...
I wish I could change it now...

Can't wait to see the finished product.

This will determine whether or not I decide to use it for the PSA in place of the TvC Model...

I have to ask though. Were you able to make the feet and the lower legs relatively separate, or was it not possible?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

*sigh*....

"Comming soon, Naruto Version 4, now with epically more awesome shade of LIGHT orange on his shirt!!"

[/sarcasm]

lol seriously though...V3?? What was wrong with version two @_@;

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 11, 2011, 04:17:59 PM
lol seriously though...V3?? What was wrong with version two @_@;

I have no idea... Besides the hair being a itty bitty bit off to me.

(I'm just SURE someone will point out something else though.)