Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
*sigh*
Mickey... GTFO :srs:

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Well aside from the trolls, followers, and drama queens, what's new?


Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 14, 2011, 12:46:16 AM
Well aside from the trolls, followers, and drama queens, what's new?

u should kno by now mah boi! :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

If Vincent wins you should vertex his sword into a shotgun.
Beating his enemies to death with a shotgun would be sick. : P

Shotgun sword like Squall :af2: but Cloud size sword

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

I don't see why Micky is getting so much hate. We all know classic Mickey was bad ass.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on March 14, 2011, 02:21:27 AM
I don't see why Micky is getting so much hate. We all know classic Mickey was bad ass.
They don't hate Mickey. they hate the 'supposed' cheaters who voted for Mickey.

Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 14, 2011, 02:11:28 AM
Shotgun sword like Squall :af2: but Cloud size sword

It would look better as just a regular shotgun. And not... a gigantic shotgun? If that's what you were getting at. XP

Also what happens if Mickey Wins?

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 14, 2011, 04:23:26 AM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 14, 2011, 02:11:28 AM
Shotgun sword like Squall :af2: but Cloud size sword

It would look better as just a regular shotgun. And not... a gigantic shotgun? If that's what you were getting at. XP

Also what happens if Mickey Wins?

He be hated!

I wanna see Vincent with a Cloud Sword's sized Shotgun!

Beyondyou, I don't know where you live, but the weekend's over where I'm at.

Where's that Zero?

I said it "should" be coming out this weekend, but stuff came up. Im literally like 99% done though, so unless something comes up again he should be out tommorow.

Quote from: BeyondYou on March 14, 2011, 05:21:28 AM
I said it "should" be coming out this weekend, but stuff came up. Im literally like 99% done though, so unless something comes up again he should be out tommorow.

Sounds good... I'm looking forward to seeing your epic masterpiece!

BeyondYou!
Subtract 15 votes from Micky and dont remove him :srs:

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden: