Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Beyond on March 27, 2011, 05:52:56 PM
BAD NEWS....

My computer blue screened today and I'm not sure if I'll be able to fix it or not. So I may not be able to hack for a while :( ....

If you're wondering, I'm on my Wii atm.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s


? What would you have to do to fix it?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

now we'll NEVER see roy. nooo! well later. MUCH. later. unless a fix to beyonds computer comes sooner.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I wonder how bad It blue screened...
I remember having 3 blue screeneds and fixed it quickly... I think :af:
Well Good Luck
*Waits patietly*

March 27, 2011, 06:22:14 PM #3500 Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 06:33:48 PM by Wolfric
It depends, though, I mean, if I were to get a Blue Screen, I KNOW I'd fix it right ahead 'cause I work with Hardware/Software, and if it was a Hardware component that failed, I could identify which one pretty fast, but, via internet, I can't give much help now that I think about it... I just hope its a driver problem rather than Hardware problem, 'cause then it'd mean "Money out of your pocket!", though, NORMALLY, all it needs is a reboot, or a Bios Reset.

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on March 27, 2011, 05:25:51 PM
I'm going to take the time to say this since no one else seems to notice at all.

Beyond, take a look at Melee Roy, then at yours. Melee's cape. It's purple. Yours is blue. Everytime I see a detailed Roy texture, people always forget that and make it blue, when it's clearly purple.

PLEASE make it purple this time.

Yeah, that would be my fault.

(Roy's cape was blue in Fire Emblem, I usually base my roy designs off his game, not melee)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Hackingstar on March 27, 2011, 06:11:53 PM
now we'll NEVER see roy. nooo! well later. MUCH. later. unless a fix to beyonds computer comes sooner.
:notimp:
Is that all you care about? Roy?
I'm more concerned about Beyond himself: On top of no more hacks for awhile, there's also the fact that he has no computer. If it were me, I'd go insane after awhile....

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Lol, quit the bulls**t, guys.

I'm really positive it's just require a fast fix, the cases where Hardware is(are) damaged are very rare.

Blue screen?
:oshi:
Hope you get that fixed soon man.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Have you tried restarting it a few times? Also, you may want to open your bios and run a hardware check. OR before you do that, simply unplug anything like your printer, flash drives, external hard drives, etc. sometimes those can interfere.

Quote from: moleman915 on March 27, 2011, 07:08:35 PM
Have you tried restarting it a few times? Also, you may want to open your bios and run a hardware check. OR before you do that, simply unplug anything like your printer, flash drives, external hard drives, etc. sometimes those can interfere.

This. Also, try doing a BIOS restart, though... That'd require taking off 1 jumper fro mthe Motherboard, as well as the clock battery... If you know how to, and which jumper it is (It's normally NEAR the clock battery) go for it, it's fixed it for me a few times.

March 27, 2011, 07:25:28 PM #3507 Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 07:33:48 PM by Oshtoby
You can't be serious. You really can't be serious. Well, this just sucks. Hope you find something else to do while your computer is being fixed up.

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 27, 2011, 06:45:30 PM
:notimp:
Is that all you care about? Roy?
I'm more concerned about Beyond himself: On top of no more hacks for awhile, there's also the fact that he has no computer. If it were me, I'd go insane after awhile....

yeah i forgot to mention that

March 27, 2011, 07:33:39 PM #3509 Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 08:07:04 PM by SDo0m ImPeRiAL
*Smacks hands on table Phoenix Wright style*

SCREW ROY!!  Where da f*** be Raiden? [/loltroll]

Ok, I'll stop with the Raiden stuff now :)  I hope your computer gets fixed and I wish you the best of luck on all your future projects if you can manage to get to them.