Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
This calls for a celebration.

We will need mangoes, pringles, booze, and b*tches.

*rolls 4 blunts*

All of you need to contribute to this party!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 07, 2011, 09:42:52 PM
This calls for a celebration.

We will need mangoes, pringles, booze, and b*tches.

*rolls 4 blunts*

All of you need to contribute to this party!

That's all well and good Mr Italiano, but what this party needs is some STYLE.  I'll be contributing that in a while (will take some time though XD).

I can imagine my Lamborghini on the corner of that mountain staring at everyone with a hot chick next it or on the car next to Italian. :af:

Quote from: SmashClash on April 07, 2011, 10:20:32 PM
I can imagine my Lamborghini on the corner of that mountain staring at everyone with a hot chick next it or on the car next to Italian. :af:

I like that idea a lot actually lol post it on the thread.

Let's stay on topic here and worship THE BeyondYou.

*waits for previews of Kid Buu*

ive been following his votes ever since i noticed he was only 300 away to the top, and now it happened ^_^

congratz beyond!


dante should get a the revamp,
travis already had one
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Except that Travis' revamp wasn't too in character yet because of the face. I know faces are hard to vertex but you could probably pull it off now

And he was missing his Bizarre Jelly shirt  :>.>:

travis touchdown!!!!!!!
idk why, but i didnt rly like v2...
and dante actually looks pwetty good for being an early hack ^^

CANT DECIDE A FRIGGIN OPTION!!!!!
They are so hard to chose....


Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 08, 2011, 09:19:17 PM
Travis Touchdown all day man.
but dante hasnt gotten a single revamp and travis already had one :srs:
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Looks like it's gonna be close.  I think I know why you made this poll BY.  And I also think that you know who I voted for :P

April 08, 2011, 10:31:37 PM #3868 Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 10:33:35 PM by SSJCerious
Quote from: Mr.Doggie on April 08, 2011, 09:43:39 PM
but dante hasnt gotten a single revamp and travis already had one :srs:
That's too bad.

EDIT: :patrick:
New OP is beast, I love it!!!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

I honestly think that Dante needs little tweeaks. The body is fine, it's just the face that irks me a little.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]