Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 18, 2011, 01:13:14 AM
Why won't BeyondYou take requests!

Get out of this forum, NOW


If you keep up that spamming, you'll get a real warning.

Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 18, 2011, 01:13:14 AM
Why won't BeyondYou take requests!

Get out of this forum, NOW

READ HIS SIG.
"I do not take requests"
Plain and simple.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 18, 2011, 01:15:14 AM
READ HIS SIG.
"I do not take requests"
Plain and simple.

He was trolling...it's still annoying nonetheless :srs:

Quote from: BeHappy on April 17, 2011, 08:40:48 PM
If I know it or not is not of your concern, so just shut up.

@SSJCerious: No one is more Noob than trolls like you.
You're not really putting up something good here either. Saying shut up or calling someone noob or troll is not helping either.

SSJCerious, that was totally useless and provoking him. No need to call him a noob for saying he can't wait for Lightning, he never said he wanted him to do him right now did he?

jokekid, don't. He's right, he never said he wanted him to do him right now.
He only said he can't wait for Lightnings release.

And Malkior stop spamming that fake warning crap. It's meant to be used by Admins only..
Even with that forum game, it stays in that game topic.

A day old argument, Pride; long dead, a couple of pages ago. It would've been best if you didn't bring it up again.

i wanna know who keeps editing his posts with warnings but not giving him a warning? ._.

i know its probably going to be a 3 strikes thing, but im curious who did it :P

back on topic.. i gotta wonder how many patches its gonna take to fix kidd buu.. >.>

[white]

Quote from: Wulfbang Draufganger on April 18, 2011, 01:05:21 PM
i wanna know who keeps editing his posts with warnings but not giving him a warning? ._.

i know its probably going to be a 3 strikes thing, but im curious who did it :P

back on topic.. i gotta wonder how many patches its gonna take to fix kidd buu.. >.>

He's actually doing it to himself, just look at his posts. No one's been editing them.

Quote from: Wulfbang Draufganger on April 18, 2011, 01:05:21 PM
i wanna know who keeps editing his posts with warnings but not giving him a warning? ._.

i know its probably going to be a 3 strikes thing, but im curious who did it :P

back on topic.. i gotta wonder how many patches its gonna take to fix kidd buu.. >.>

See here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=23154.0


Quote from: Wolfric on April 18, 2011, 01:19:45 PM
Oh, so he tought it'd be a very good idea to take that game to the whole forum... Clever.
Clever? No... Just another reason to spam and troll... Idk y that thread has been allowed to stay alive, really.. :srs:

Anyway that's up to the mods.. Back on topic... Nice kid Buu Beyond! :af: looks difficult to fix but I'm sure your use to it :P
FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: Deathstroke. on April 18, 2011, 02:09:31 PM
Clever? No... Just another reason to spam and troll... Idk y that thread has been allowed to stay alive, really.. :srs:

Anyway that's up to the mods.. Back on topic... Nice kid Buu Beyond! :af: looks difficult to fix but I'm sure your use to it :P

I was being sarcastic with that "Clever", forgot to add the quotes. xD

Quote from: Wolfric on April 18, 2011, 01:19:45 PM
Oh, so he tought it'd be a very good idea to take that game to the whole forum... Clever.

yes.. it would be best to keep it within the topic.. cuz that can be considered impersonating a mod.. even though your doing it to yourself >.>

[white]

I kinda feel like a assh0le now.

I meant for the warning game to STAY a game, but I should've forseen this happening. Sorry guys :'(

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on April 18, 2011, 06:42:35 PM
I kinda feel like a assh0le now.

I meant for the warning game to STAY a game, but I should've forseen this happening. Sorry guys :'(

Honestly, its rly not your fault, SSJ. Its the fault of those that can't control themselves outside of the game *coughOmegaMalkiorcough* :af:
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]