Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New


Lol, parts of Lucario are really weird with Kid Buu.  Particularly his arms and even moreso his hands.  It's nothing to do with the vertex as such, just how Lucario is structured.  Since Lucario only has one or two bones in each hand to compensate for his fingers, it's impossible to get Buu's hand clenched into a fist XD

Look at stuff like his running animation to get what I mean ;)

Still, I'm still amazed at how amazingly it turned out.  Especially the legs.  There are almost no abnormalities with the legs despite being done with Lucario's weird legs.



DAYUM, Kid Buu looks sexy! Good job, Beyond!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

O_O

*f*cking Downloads*

*uses in brawl with Gokario PSA*

*faints from pure F*cking win*

OH man perfect kid buu! Any chance of a super buu ever showing up on the vault?


April 23, 2011, 03:59:41 PM #4088 Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 04:04:22 PM by xZedkiel
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on April 23, 2011, 08:13:08 AM
Ur looking at him XD *hint
Aaaaaaah ;D Good luck.

On the other hand, great vertex as usual BY! ^_^

O_O
More and more "imports" are coming. :af2:
Great job man. I'm gonna get this :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 23, 2011, 04:44:41 PM #4090 Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 04:54:47 PM by SmashClash
He's amazing!

All oddities:
Vertecies/white specs I'm seeing when I zoom in behind Kid Buu's back.
the back of his pants has a pink thing.
His face disappears sometimes.
1 Tongue vertice is a little too high so it make his bottom set of teeth look "broken".
There are vertices in the back of his pants that make it look like "he poo'd his pants." :af:

Quote from: xZedkiel on April 23, 2011, 03:59:41 PM
Aaaaaaah ;D Good luck.

On the other hand, great vertex as usual BY! ^_^

Thanx, and you were talking bout porting SSJ4 Goku over samus, correct? (just making sure)
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on April 23, 2011, 05:13:44 PM
Thanx, and you were talking bout porting SSJ4 Goku over samus, correct? (just making sure)
why over Samus he got lower Filesize for PSA then Cp. falcon
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I uploaded the fixes. The white specs behind him are caused by Lucarios tail bones moving the vertices, you can fix it by renaming his tail bones. I left his tail bones untouched though to keep it WiFi safe and keep it's compatibility with other PSAs.

Awesome job dude. I made a green recolor for myself :af:

Travis Touchdown remake next? :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]