Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Beyond on May 04, 2011, 06:50:39 PM
I will send you back to the depths of Hades! >: O

I would have voted for this if I wasn't completely sure you didn't even hear about Saint Seiya.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Dangnabbit, I voted for Deadpool on accident. Wanted Nightmare. ._.

There is NOT enough love for Nightmare here. Especially SCII Nightmare, who is the best...Actually the only good one. >.>'

Oh well. Deadpool is fine too I guess. :3


Deadpool... or Ryu... Freakin' Deadpool, or freakin' Ryu... T.T Ryu..

Hey Beyond, I have a question unrelated to the poll. When you do Zack, who do you think you'll do him over?

Ryu~ fo~ raifu.

I can't wait to have SF4 Ryu kickin' ass in mah Brawlz
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: xZedkiel on May 06, 2011, 12:04:33 AM
Deadpool... or Ryu... Freakin' Deadpool, or freakin' Ryu... T.T Ryu..

Hey Beyond, I have a question unrelated to the poll. When you do Zack, who do you think you'll do him over?


I'm pretty sure I said before that he'd be over Ike. Marth is too sissy for Zack. :p

Google reveals all except for "F*ckheads*

Is the last one Raiden?

I didn't see Vegeta on there, so I'm guessing this is after Vegeta?

If so, Shoryuken!

Quote from: Beyond on May 06, 2011, 12:29:35 AM


I'm pretty sure I said before that he'd be over Ike. Marth is too sissy for Zack. :p

All the way.

Aqua, Shinobu, and other females for Marth.

Quote from: Beyond on May 06, 2011, 12:29:35 AM


I'm pretty sure I said before that he'd be over Ike. Marth is too sissy for Zack. :p

I was about to quote that post where you said it. <.>

¦:^) HAVE to win.. I can't wait to see how will you make ¦:^)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 06, 2011, 12:31:17 AM
Google reveals all except for "F*ckheads*

All the way.

Aqua, Shinobu, and other females for Marth.

I lol'ed on both. XD


I picked "f*ckheads" before I knew this was to vote for the next hack. D:

I think Kamehameha is Goku v2.

I love the sun..... that would be my choice if it was an option...

Ameterasu. Hell yes.

As for who it's over, I truly cannot say. You should just do whoever you think it would work best on. The one that comes to mind is Lucario, but it would require a PSA. Ivysaur wouldn't require anything so that it is on it's 4 legs, but I don't know how accurate it would be over him. Personally I would say go for accuracy more than... being on 4 legs. Maybe a bipedal Ammy would be cool.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

O_O and I said that I loved the sun an hour ago..... Praised be the Beyond!!

As for character, I've been dying to have her over Ivysaur!

Not only because Ivysaur has four legs, but also because it would open up a pathway to a whole bunch of new possiblities for Vertexes over Ivy~!!

I actually think Ammy would be better on Wolf for a number of reasons, sadly, like Lucario, it would require a PSA to set things right, but in retrospect, I think that's a small price to pay in exchange for possibly having stretched as all hell textures on Ivysaur.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

ivysaur. definetly ivysaur so she can walk on 4 legs. i really couldnt imagine ammy on 2 legs. if you dont make it on Ivysaur i probably wont get it.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.