Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: JediKnightTemplar on May 09, 2011, 12:26:04 AM
IIRC Olimar is pretty much impossible to make a PSA for given the way his Pikmin are coded.

It only pretty much requires a great PSA'er, it's not impossible at all.

Quote from: Beyond on May 09, 2011, 12:31:05 AM


Really? I know he'd be difficult but impossible?

I have an old Buzz Lightyear PSA for Olimar that I've been using since I made Stitch.
Can you send it to me?

Love the Megaman. I can't wait til Dant releases the 10 slots per character thing. :/

Damn that megaman looks great :D
guess I'm putting cloud over someone else now >.<
can't wait to see vegeta and ammy.
Speaking of megaman, any chance of Megaman volnutt in the near future it'd be a pretty nice tie In to megaman legends 3 coming out soon.

I think Vegeta's head needs to be bigger. I'm sure it's an early wip, and it's looking GREAT, but it's just sticking out like a sore thumb right now.

Quote from: Beyond on May 09, 2011, 12:31:05 AM


Really? I know he'd be difficult but impossible?

I have an old Buzz Lightyear PSA for Olimar that I've been using since I made Stitch.
I know the Pikmin are very difficult to edit since their data is in Olimar's .rel file, though that Buzz Lightyear PSA intrigues me. If you could post a link to it, I'd really appreciate it, as I couldn't find it on the vault.

Beyond, people have found out how to remove the little ball on Olimar's helmet. Maybe you should ask the creator of the Katamari Demacy Prince on Olimar (was it Ike Lawliet), since he seemed to know what to do.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Sissel on May 09, 2011, 03:08:32 AM
Beyond, people have found out how to remove the little ball on Olimar's helmet. Maybe you should ask the creator of the Katamari Demacy Prince on Olimar (was it Ike Lawliet), since he seemed to know what to do.

nah just use this guide. :P

How To Remove Olimar's Light:

Go to olimars last Antenna bone. (AntennaAttacheN) on Trans change it to... (1000.0.0) and rename the bone, this will make it go extremely high above the stage unseeable in-game unless you pause and scroll really far up.

Credit would be liked, but you dont have to if you dont want to, im sure several people would like it without the light though. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


The Buzz Lightyear PSA was in this topic:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=3752.0
But for whatever reason the DL was set to private :(

isnt there a way to just make neutral B NOT take out the pikmins, and on the entry remove the automatic creation of 3 pikmins, and uve got rid of the pikmin... xD
or just do the same thing as with the light, in every animation set the offset in a crazy amount... XD

sajfkadsjfkasjflkasdjklaj
I don't enter the forums for 2 days and I miss you did Megaman
Great Job Beyond :af2:

altought I'm still waiting for Megaman Zero Zero or Megaman X :srs:
Had to edit this post 4 times :notimp:

Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 09, 2011, 03:33:26 AM
nah just use this guide. :P

How To Remove Olimar's Light:

Go to olimars last Antenna bone. (AntennaAttacheN) on Trans change it to... (1000.0.0) and rename the bone, this will make it go extremely high above the stage unseeable in-game unless you pause and scroll really far up.

Credit would be liked, but you dont have to if you dont want to, im sure several people would like it without the light though. :P

You should put a guide up in the Tutorials section.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Time to go.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Actually, on Smashboards they're working on a Bomberman PSA and they've (by they I mean frostymm and EternalYoshi) have figured out a way to make the Pikmin explode, therefore making them act like bombs.  Not to mention that they'll have different traits to match each bomb.

But anyways, fantastic work on Megaman, and yet another reason why I shall be keeping Olimar and not having a character ported over him (so far there are about 10 Olimar vertexes I've loved, but I managed to narrow it down to 6).

me too with Olimar :D i can“t have my Dr. mario over Ike over Olimar anymore soon if bomberman PSA come or psa for that megaman
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Sissel on May 09, 2011, 05:56:13 PM
You should put a guide up in the Tutorials section.

Will do. :P good idea.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.