Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Kazuma, Jak, or Jun :h
Preferably Jak.

I don't see how people wouldn't care about those <.< particularly Jak.

Dammit!  I really want to change my vote now!  I'd love to see either Wander or Mango Sentinel get made!  Jade woud be cool too though...

Quote from: LookItsLink on June 18, 2011, 04:10:02 PM
Kazuma, Jak, or Jun :h
Preferably Jak.

I don't see how people wouldn't care about those <.< particularly Jak.

I know Jak is a popular character but I never found him that popular among the KC community.

Jun is probably going to made after the winner of the poll. I love her. :3

Jun?  Over Falcon?  It is this Jun the Swan you're talking about right?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm guessing it makes sense for the cape and helmet, but everything else....lol XD  Epic gender bending.  Manly voice, manly pose, manly direct attacks, for a character who uses graceful moves and explosives.  This'll be interesting to say the least.

But the one out of those I'd really be looking forward to would be dat Mango Sentinel XD

[spoiler]


F*** THE KNICKS HE IS YOUR GOD

Jun might go better over ZSS moveset wise, but I think it's about time Falcon was turned into a woman.

Quote from: LookItsLink on June 18, 2011, 04:40:38 PM
Jun might go better over ZSS moveset wise, but I think it's about time Falcon was turned into a woman.

I made Falcon have lipstick and blush, but that's a different story :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 18, 2011, 04:36:51 PM
Jun?  Over Falcon?  It is this Jun the Swan you're talking about right?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm guessing it makes sense for the cape and helmet, but everything else....lol XD  Epic gender bending.  Manly voice, manly pose, manly direct attacks, for a character who uses graceful moves and explosives.  This'll be interesting to say the least.

But the one out of those I'd really be looking forward to would be dat Mango Sentinel XD

[spoiler]


F*** THE KNICKS HE IS YOUR GOD


Yea, that Jun the Swan. It's either Falcon or Shiek and atm Falcon makes more sense model wise.

It'll be funny to see her do those poses though. xD I'll probably change her sounds and swap a few animations for personal use though.

I'm pretty sure everyone would want to see dat mango sentinal done :P

Wander would be pretty sweet as well especially since The HD shadow of th collsosus X Ico collection is comming soon.

AMG Jun! I LOVE her! (I also love Ken the Eagle), those 2 are mi mains in TvC. So glad you're attempting her. ^__^

I do like Morrigan and Tekkaman (dat spear).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Jak is pure dark epicness! He really needs to be in brawl. Although, I suggest make it over Wolf since their bodies are the same height.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

I am more than booked on Marth, and so is everyone else. So I hope you make Jak over Ike.

Jun over Captain Falcon? Interesting. I know her from TvC, but never really played as her. Her moveset and voice would fit Peach more than anyone really, but it would be hard to make a helmet out of her hair and crown? So I guess CF is the best fit.

Dat Mango Sentinel all day man, all f*ckn day. Yeah make it the mango color, looks better than that purple n blue sh*t.

New York Knicks.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 18, 2011, 06:45:14 PM
I am more than booked on Marth, and so is everyone else. So I hope you make Jak over Ike.

Jun over Captain Falcon? Interesting. I know her from TvC, but never really played as her. Her moveset and voice would fit Peach more than anyone really, but it would be hard to make a helmet out of her hair and crown? So I guess CF is the best fit.

Dat Mango Sentinel all day man, all f*ckn day. Yeah make it the mango color, looks better than that purple n blue sh*t.

New York Knicks.
Use the spherify button on the crown and you maybe have a helmet.

Quote from: Beyond on June 18, 2011, 04:07:24 PM
^This

Also for those wondering what I'd make that I feel most people won't give a sh*t about, here were some potential ideas:

Jun the Swan from TvC (captain falcon)
Ven FFXII (Marth)
Dat Mango Sentinel, not the purple one just the mango one. (Samus)
Jade from Beyond Good and Evil
Kazuma from the Yakuza series
Wander from Shadow of the Cous
Jak from the Jak series

Jun would be total awesomeness!!!!