Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
I'm working on Scizor at the moment for those wondering. Probably the first and only time you'll see a Pokemon from me just because he's my favorite.

I bet no one was expecting that. My ideas are constantly changing with how I feel.

Quote from: Beyond on July 06, 2011, 11:35:03 PM
I'm working on Scizor at the moment for those wondering. Probably the first and only time you'll see a Pokemon from me just because he's my favorite.

I bet no one was expecting that. My ideas are constantly changing with how I feel.

Mind=Blown :patrick:

I loooooove Scizor.  It's just too cool.  And the changing ideas is the same with me.  I'm always switching between which PSAs I'm doing XD

July 06, 2011, 11:40:47 PM #4952 Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 11:48:26 PM by Victory Badguy
Scizor, eh?  Can't say I'm dissapointed.  He's probably my favorite 2nd Gen Pokemon.  I loved using/abusing him in my old Silver version.

Who's he gonna be over?

Quote from: Beyond on July 06, 2011, 11:35:03 PM
I'm working on Scizor at the moment for those wondering. Probably the first and only time you'll see a Pokemon from me just because he's my favorite.

I bet no one was expecting that. My ideas are constantly changing with how I feel.

Oh man I am so happy to hear that. :O

Aside from Steelix, Scizor is my favorite as well.

I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Quote from: Beyond on July 06, 2011, 11:35:03 PMI'm working on Scizor at the moment for those wondering. Probably the first and only time you'll see a Pokemon from me just because he's my favorite. I bet no one was expecting that. My ideas are constantly changing with how I feel.
We missed you. I missed you. Great news about your motherboard and great news about Scizor.
You made my day evening. :af:

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 06, 2011, 11:40:47 PM
Scizor, eh?  Can't say I'm dissapointed.  He's probably my favorite 2nd Gen Pokemon.  I loved using/abusing him in my old Silver version.

Who's he gonna be over?


Falco.

Glad everyone is happy to see me back. :)

Man you just made my week by saying you gonna make Scizor next. I use Scyther that StarWaffle made all the time, so I'm 100% sure I'm gonna get this.

It's gonna blow up on downloads. First place forever son.

So both Scizor and Scyther will be usable on Falco now. Sweet. XD

And now for gutter moment. ¦D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Zephyrous on July 07, 2011, 12:03:44 AM
So both Scizor and Scyther will be usable on Falco now. Sweet. XD

And now for gutter moment. ¦D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:srs:
It had to be done.
I see it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Zephyrous on July 07, 2011, 12:03:44 AMSo both Scizor and Scyther will be usable on Falco now. Sweet. XD And now for gutter moment. ¦D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I seez it. But do I believez it?


Quote from: Zephyrous on July 07, 2011, 12:03:44 AMSo both Scizor and Scyther will be usable on Falco now. Sweet. XD And now for gutter moment. ¦D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

$00pah nintendoh, Pokemon Snap XXX. Nice.

Quote from: Beyond on July 06, 2011, 11:35:03 PM
I'm working on Scizor at the moment for those wondering. Probably the first and only time you'll see a Pokemon from me just because he's my favorite.

I bet no one was expecting that. My ideas are constantly changing with how I feel.
That is actually awesome!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 07, 2011, 01:13:21 AMThat is actually awesome! I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
.Fade has PSA ideas and he's an expert.