Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
I always wanted a [censored] Black Knight vs SCII Nightmare match....

Now that Aafyre and you made them it's going to be perfect.

beyond looks like hes going at full power lol so many vertex  in like 3 days xD and did anything got resolved about vegeta? or is he gonna be on the recycle bin someday?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh yeah, nice new stuff... that IS, like, pretty cool...

But still no Ammy...

Damn man!  Scizor, Nemesis AND Nightmare?  You sure know how to return in style. 8)

Anyway, on to the general praise.  Nemesis looks sexy (or about as sexy as he can be) and Nightmare looks to shaping up well.  Still, I'm a tad curious about one thing.  How exactly do you intend to deal with Ganondorf's mirrored arm textures?  Are you just gonna make them both the same color, like your previous Nightmare, or do you have a plan in mind to somehow make them look different?

Quote from: N on July 08, 2011, 09:20:00 PM
Oh yeah, nice new stuff... that IS, like, pretty cool...

But still no Ammy...


He can't please everyone. I'm waiting for Vegeta to be on the bin, yet he's not still on there. I care for Amaterasu as well, though, don't get me wrong.

that nightmare preview looks epic Beyond. :o
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


that nightmare preview makes wanna go play my soul caliber 2. Awesome job Beyond!

Nightmare looks BEAST.
Is it a revamp of your old one?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on July 08, 2011, 10:13:36 PM
Nightmare looks BEAST.
Is it a revamp of your old one?
Nah, this is the SCII version of Nightmare, which looks way better than the other newer Nightmares.

Quote from: Hax on July 08, 2011, 10:21:44 PM
Nah, this is the SCII version of Nightmare, which looks way better than the other newer Nightmares.
wasnt HIS old one from SC2 too? i might be wrong...

WUT WUT WUT WUT WUT...just WUT
Damn Beyond you took me by surprise
*Downloads Nemesis*

Quote from: the joker on July 08, 2011, 10:26:03 PM
wasnt HIS old one from SC2 too? i might be wrong...
No, it was from SC 3. I fangasm'd when I saw the preview too.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 08, 2011, 09:27:06 PM
Damn man!  Scizor, Nemesis AND Nightmare?  You sure know how to return in style. 8)

This x100

Lovin' everything so far <3