Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Beyond on July 15, 2011, 08:56:43 PM
Started request from here as well: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28165.0

Now excuse me while I go save the world. :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dang, i'm gonna try to win next time, until that request of mine is made by God.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


AWESOME! Kain, AND Scizor both look astonishing! Keep up the good work good sir!
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


That Kain just made my day! Thank you SO MUCH!


Check out my model import thread here
Want a sig? Well, click here!

damn i missed that thread(really much missed it i was online that time and on vertex boards too)
but i think anyone know what my biggest Request really is :D
two Kids in one strong Figther
he got a yellow/Blue west, white parts
can get Golden hair and get it longer by yelling
want to make a PSA for him really soon
yes it is Gotenks or just a better revamp of KTH´s/Mines ones
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i hope scizor is compatible with scyther psa by kiniglypuff xD also i missed that request thread too i want some hard vertex like Alien over yoshi xD i bet few people would be able to make it xD i guess i will be  on the lockout for the next request that opens
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If I manage to get a chance in that thread, I need to actually think up a request.  A character that I want more than anything...

It's difficult because most of my absolute favourite characters are already done :P 

If I win, I'll be sure to think up something absurd, like FFX Bahamut over Pit. Also, your speed astounds me, and I'm two people.

Quote from: Aafyre on July 15, 2011, 10:20:07 PMIf I win, I'll be sure to think up something absurd, like FFX Bahamut over Pit. Also, your speed astounds me, and I'm two people.
. . .
What, your two people... v.v
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I decided what I'd request for next week.  Funny thing is, it's not primarily even for me XD

Quote from: Sorceress on July 15, 2011, 10:21:24 PM. . . What, your two people... v.v
Brother named Justin and a brother named Idk really know actually because I only know Justin from MSN.


Yeah, and just between you and me, brother named Idk is the one who carries the team ;)

But back on topic, I'm glad you decided to pick up Scizor again  :happy:

Quote from: SmashClash on July 15, 2011, 10:24:09 PMBrother named Justin and a brother named Idk really know actually because I only know Justin from MSN.
Quote from: Aafyre on July 15, 2011, 10:28:42 PMYeah, and just between you and me, brother named Idk is the one who carries the team ;) But back on topic, I'm glad you decided to pick up Scizor again  :happy:
Lol, ok. xD

Well Beyond, i will like to see more progress on your hacks. ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Kain! I can't believe he's being done! Gotta love FF Fanboys <3333

*I'll be watching you, Beyond, 'til the next thread!*