Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: xZedkiel on July 16, 2011, 01:30:58 PMI think he has ripped textures of things he plans on doing for the day he does them, quickly scan the through the Brawl Character's textures to see how they map, then when it comes the day, he puts the texture there and resizes it to fit the stretching and whatnot.
that was how i made revamp of Gotenks (only texture):D
i think beyondyou do that or he is just damn good (even if he do that he is still damn good at vertexing)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Why does everyone keep saying Fat Buu?

Last time I checked, this is Baby Buu:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And that is on his planned projects, not his next work. You guys are all nuts lol.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 16, 2011, 05:59:39 PM
Why does everyone keep saying Fat Buu?

Last time I checked, this is Baby Buu:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And that is on his planned projects, not his next work. You guys are all nuts lol.

^ That's how stuff works basically.  You say that you "may" do something and people hype up for it, despite the obvious uncertainty.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 16, 2011, 05:59:39 PM
Why does everyone keep saying Fat Buu?

Last time I checked, this is Baby Buu:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's Baby Buu?  Crap, he doesn't interesting at all!  I actually though he was referring to Fat Buu.  I would have loved to see Fat Buu over DDD!  Though I'd prefer it if everyone just stopped with all of the DB characters.  We have enough, darn it!
Anyway, Kain looks awesome so far.  Glad to see that FFIV is getting some representation vertex-wise.

Baby buu is also fat buu

Fat buu go under afew names and Baby Buu is one of them too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

 ^-^ I'll just state the obvious and say that ItalianStallion was joking about the "baby Buu". Baby Buu is Fat Buu.  :-\  I know you guys already know but just in case someone is confused... :af: Ninja'd by Mariodk  :happy:

Anyway, great work on Scizor and Kain Beyond ^3^
^3^

Almost done. And yea, I meant Fat Buu, I usually refer to him as Baby Buu cuz his voice and how it looks like he's wearing a diaper.


Quote from: Beyond on July 16, 2011, 08:53:15 PM
Almost done. And yea, I meant Fat Buu, I usually refer to him as Baby Buu cuz his voice and how it looks like he's wearing a diaper.

[spoiler]

Beautiful.  Amazing model edits and amazing texture.  His physique is perfect.  It's more like you made him from Falcon than Marth XD  And I really love the shine that the texture has.  Makes it look like proper sleek armour.

Now I'm debating who to replace...


Quote from: Beyond on July 16, 2011, 08:53:15 PMAlmost done. And yea, I meant Fat Buu, I usually refer to him as Baby Buu cuz his voice and how it looks like he's wearing a diaper.
i told you guys :D

anyway i dont think fat Buu can get a moveset (hard to make Animations over DDD and only one fat buu can go over)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Beautiful.  Simply beautiful.  I always think that the best hacks are the ones that looks nothing like the character that they go over, and your Kain certainly looks nothing like Marth!

BTW, do you plan to give Kain his spear?  It's no big deal if you can't, but it would really cool if you could.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 16, 2011, 09:02:26 PM
Beautiful.  Simply beautiful.  I always think that the best hacks are the ones that looks nothing like the character that they go over, and your Kain certainly looks nothing like Marth!

BTW, do you plan to give Kain his spear?  It's no big deal if you can't, but it would really cool if you could.


Yea, I plan to give him his spear; probably the last thing I do. Hopefully it wont be too hard to pull off.

Beyond, i like how you vertex the character exactly like a picture of your request.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I have, like, no idea who this is, but... yeah, it does look, like, good and all.

Quote from: Mariodk on July 16, 2011, 08:58:37 PM
i told you guys :D

anyway i dont think fat Buu can get a moveset (hard to make Animations over DDD and only one fat buu can go over)
Wrong, Beyond can make anything out anyone. He is... limitless. *takes NZT-48*