Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

That Kain is, objectively, the best done hack in the history of Brawl hacking.


Sonic Fanboys are the absolute WORST. I mean, I'm a fan, a HUGE fan even. But come on, people are OBSESSED with Shadow. How is a unbalanced moveset with little new animations the most downloaded hack on the site? Because Sonic fanboys are gullible and think it's the gr8tezt hax evar.

And do NOT get me started on the fan characters... Or, put more bluntly, the fan 'textures'.

...*Ahem* Anyway, Kain looks Sexy. Maybe I'll be better with him over Marth than I am with him in Dissidia. XD


Quote from: Shadow101 on July 17, 2011, 11:37:53 PMkain looks amazing Beyond. (Btw will vegeta ever be put into the recycle bin?)
how cares about Vegeta if no moveset
only one DBZ moveset hacker here (me) and i really dont want to make him anyway
i thinking about i maybe stop project: Dragonbrawl becoz of all these fanboys
two last movesets on this project will be: Gotenks and Kid Goku (DB)
Gotenks becoz my fav. char.
Kid goku(DB) becoz even DBZ hater or some of them like Kid Goku (DB)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

could you maybe create a vertex hack of phoenix wright from ace attorney

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

July 18, 2011, 07:41:00 AM #5318 Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 07:46:07 AM by Sorceress
Quote from: supermow38 on July 18, 2011, 07:23:23 AMcould you maybe create a vertex hack of phoenix wright from ace attorney
There is one over Sheik and it was made by Ninka.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

i tried that one from ninka but that site only lets me upload things if anyone could upload it to an other site

July 18, 2011, 08:14:29 AM #5320 Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 08:17:29 AM by Apprentice Of Death
nobody would upload to a site you can't download from... that doesn't even make sense.

Except for this person apparently.
*facepalm*

The new preview of Vegeta on the OP looks great.

Hopefully that will answer some questions.

I do still have the original preview pic saved, so I can obsess over it.

ah come one cant you give the phoenix texture to me

Quote from: supermow38 on July 18, 2011, 08:21:40 AMah come one cant you give the phoenix texture to me
can you stop asking here there is a request thread and this is not a request thread
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later