Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 22, 2011, 09:25:24 PMCx_Asuka, you owe me $10.
Interesting how you made a bet online... XD

Anyways, Young Link is exponentially better with each preview.

And Razor Sword and Mirror shield would be cool to use.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Or how about no shield and the kickass great fairy's sword?


July 23, 2011, 12:36:16 AM #5599 Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 01:05:27 AM by dpgthirteen
I don't know what you did to the brawl version of Y.Links head but it seems odd to me. I liked how melee's head looks to be honest. But then again maybe I should wait and see what you pull off.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 23, 2011, 12:36:16 AM
I don't know what you did to the brawl version of Y.Links head but it seems odd to me. I liked how melee's head looks to be honest. But then again maybe I should wait and see what you pull off.

Pretty sure that was the product of importing it into brawl box, and yes, you should wait.

lol, am i the only one noticing how weird it is that dante is already released and there has been no comment here?? xD

There were comments on Dante, but around that same time
It was announced Vegeta was fixed.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

i mean since the release. or have i just really missed the release and noone said anything about it and i just thought it has been released soon ago...? xD

anyway, those shades are epic!!

So, Beyond, any progress on Ammy or Young Link? You've been quiet since Friday...
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on July 24, 2011, 05:25:12 PM
So, Beyond, any progress on Ammy or Young Link? You've been quiet since Friday...


Sorry. It's just that I tend to have a life on the weekends and have other things to do besides work on hacks.

You'll see more previews during the week I suppose.

Quote from: Beyond on July 24, 2011, 06:23:21 PM Sorry. It's just that I tend to have a life on the weekends and have other things to do besides work on hacks.
That was quite a gutless move...
Then again, he should know that you're human and don't spend all you're time on vertexing.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


People here lack any sort of patience to be honest.  If Beyond is away for like 1 or 2 days people are asking "any progress" or "any previews".  Or if he started a new hack, two minutes later people will be like "when can we expect release?" 

Seriously, it's freaking annoying as hell :srs:

Oh and Beyond...

[spoiler]WHERE DA FRICK B RAIDEN Y U NO MAEK HIM?!?!?!??!?!?!?!111112

I HAET U 4EVER >_<


...

Okay I'll stop...I've done that too much, it's getting totally unfunny....

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 24, 2011, 06:55:23 PM
People here lack any sort of patience to be honest.  If Beyond is away for like 1 or 2 days people are asking "any progress" or "any previews".  Or if he started a new hack, two minutes later people will be like "when can we expect release?" 

Seriously, it's freaking annoying as hell :srs:

Oh and Beyond...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kidding aside, sDo0m is right. People have NO patience what so ever.. LET THE GUY HAVE HIS LIFE PEOPLE!

That is all.