Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Ninka on July 28, 2011, 03:34:24 PM
Just tried him out and I gotta say he's amazing looking :O
And I thought dante looked good... but this looks even better (prblly cuz it has less of those polygon clippings that dante had with his coat.) I really hope someone makes a voice pack to go with this cuz it looks so cool and it'd add to it :D
Anywho just wanna say job well done.
Quote from: Helter Skelter on July 28, 2011, 03:21:10 PM
MAN O MAN, DAT TRAVIS <3

Sexy work, Beyond. I think this is my fave vertex/revamp of yours to date, fer sure~


http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d118/tirkaro/b1267859be02aa8af1338aca250f724b63b656c5.jpg
Quote from: SDo0m the SnIp3r on July 28, 2011, 11:30:50 AM
Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 28, 2011, 12:28:19 PM
Im absolutely speechless. I can't see a new version in the future. Thank you Beyond.
Quote from: 水晶 on July 28, 2011, 01:54:34 PM
!!!

What in the ...

I swear I thought it was an import till I looked at the creator's name in the BV.
:srs:

I love you
Quote from: Nanobuds on July 28, 2011, 02:38:07 PM
i made this for yet another amazing hack!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8drSvSnv1o

And thus Travis is one of the most epic characters in existance.  Absolutely stunning work Beyond.  Fantastic
Quote from: Sonic the Hedgehog on July 28, 2011, 04:45:17 AM
>_>
*downloaded*
This is, by far, your GREATEST IKE HACK EVER.
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on July 28, 2011, 04:49:31 AM
Badass. Thank you so much. ^^
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 28, 2011, 04:51:08 AM
<_<

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But seriously, it looks great. Didn't even know that was Ike. o_o

Keep up the good work.
Quote from: Delsus on July 28, 2011, 04:59:32 AM
NYAAAAN!!<3 ;3

AWESOME!!! I'm fangasming! ...Now if only I can actually find my brawl disc..and then...justice....XD

Dude, just...just thank you...this is some beautiful stuff here.. c;  BeyondYou WORSHIP MAN! WORSHIP! c;

In all seriousness though, thank you. I'm honestly quite impressed with the detail, and I can be fully sure--this will stay in my SD card for all time & eternity...unless you update it or something. :'

     Moe~,
        - Delsus
Quote from: saturo96 on July 28, 2011, 05:25:19 AM
oh god... seeing this Travis this acurrate just took my sleppness away... i am going to try it right away... this is Beyond epicness....


Thanks everyone. Glad you guys are liking it.


Quote from: Sonic the Hedgehog on July 28, 2011, 04:58:29 AM
Where did you get those textures?
>_>
From Heroes Paradise?


Yup.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 28, 2011, 05:02:37 AM
Travis Touchdown v3 is a dream come true, looks close to the actual model. Time to test this sexy beast in-game.

So whats on your mind to make next Beyond?


I'm gonna start that Tekkaman Blade next for SDo0m and then Hsien-Ko for Songe.

July 28, 2011, 03:39:21 PM #5761 Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 04:01:13 PM by SDo0m the SnIp3r
HYESH!!  You Beyond, are good sir, are a smexy god from the gates of heaven :vyse:

But that's just stating the obvious...

I shall celebrate by giving you this monstrosity......

[spoiler]

WHAT HAVE I DONE :oshi:

Travis Touchdown looks so Perfect!!  :af2:
Quote from: Beyond on July 28, 2011, 03:34:50 PM
I'm gonna start that Tekkaman Blade next for SDo0m and then Hsien-Ko for Songe.
best news ever :o

Quote from: Beyond on July 28, 2011, 03:34:50 PM
I'm gonna start that Tekkaman Blade next for SDo0m and then Hsien-Ko for Songe.
So I guess we won't hear or see of Young Link for the time being, right?

Quote from: ds22 on July 28, 2011, 04:20:03 PM
So I guess we won't hear or see of Young Link for the time being, right?
I'm afraid not.

But these other hacks sound just as good to me.

Epic work on Travis,sir.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!



Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 28, 2011, 06:35:58 PM
Tekkaman from Tatsunoko vs Capcom?
Tekkaman Blade from TvC indeed, that's 1 badass mofo.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on July 28, 2011, 06:39:15 PM
Tekkaman Blade to be exact, and yes.
How i hate forgetting to push the post button, now i get ninja'd XD

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on July 28, 2011, 06:39:15 PM
Tekkaman Blade to be exact, and yes.

Quote from: Himari Naihoro on July 28, 2011, 06:42:18 PM
Tekkaman Blade from TvC indeed, that's 1 badass mofo.

[censored] yes!

Is this one gonna be over Captain Falcon as well?

I think I remember Sdoom saying that Tekkaman blade is going to be on pit (since he's gunna do a moveset for him)

Quote from: Himari Naihoro on July 28, 2011, 06:42:18 PMHow i hate forgetting to push the post button, now i get ninja'd XD

I've just been a real ninja today XD



Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 28, 2011, 06:57:56 PM[censored] yes! Is this one gonna be over Captain Falcon as well?

Nope!

The Vertex will be on Pit, and then SDo0m might make a PSA for him.

Quote from: Ninka on July 28, 2011, 06:59:16 PM
I think I remember Sdoom saying that Tekkaman blade is going to be on pit (since he's gunna do a moveset for him)

Aye, that is correct.  I'll need to write it out and put it in my topic OP :)


Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 28, 2011, 07:23:47 PM
It's gonna be over Pit?

O_O!

I wanted to give Beyond a real challenge :P  And besides, there are a few advantages for having him over Pit.  Pit has his blades that combine into his bow, which can easily act as Blade's space lance.  Also, Pit has a lot of pros when it comes to PSA.  Excellent file size, lots of graphics and articles, pre programmed flight, a reflector etc.  Furthermore, Pit has very few good vertexes excluding the KH characters over him, and even fewer good PSAs.

And of course, if he was over Falcon I wouldn't be able to keep Joe XD