Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Oh, it works fine for me... I'll fix that.

@Beyond: Yeah. Final Answer.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 29, 2011, 02:10:04 PM
Creative Uncut is rather screwy.  Is this the guy you're talking about?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If so, swag coat is swag :vyse:
Hey, it's the guy from this.

If he is made I demand to make him shoot a bow with his arrow.

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 29, 2011, 02:07:46 PM
I've Made My Decision.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He'd be over Link. (Because of his weapons)

Also, Repede would've been on wolf but that might've been abit simple.

I chose the above because they're hilarious and are very unique in-battle.
Plus they're my main when I play Vesperia.

Raven the immortal old man! I love you for choosing him xD no homo

While not my main, Raven is my fav character. I always make sure to keep him in my party, his quotes greatly enhance every battle.

Quote from: dRage on July 29, 2011, 02:20:46 PMRaven the immortal old man! I love you for choosing him xD no homo While not my main, Raven is my fav character. I always make sure to keep him in my party, his quotes greatly enhance every battle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYeuBINM1U4!!! XD best line ever

Plus he's so versitile. He's Ranged, Close-Combat, Minor Healer, and Mage. He's just pro.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Oh thank god you didn't choose Judith. I started her last night without realizing that a Vesperia character had won the contest.


Quote from: Weenie on July 29, 2011, 03:37:15 PM2 Vesperia Characters in a week... LST's plotting something. <_>
What does "LST" mean?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread






July 29, 2011, 06:40:11 PM #5923 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 06:41:28 PM by Raikiri_Blade
Quote from: Aafyre on July 29, 2011, 06:05:28 PMI just... really really like Judith. If you know what I mean.
"Ooh. I think I'm in love!"
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

After seeing that preview, I'm really sad that I didn't manage to get the first post on the request thread.

*sigh*

Why... why is Pit such a pain to vertex?...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]