Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 08, 2011, 10:20:49 PM
Where's the recycle bin? I was just about to download Ryu lol

it is on the front page with his characters: here is the link because everyone is lazy hehe
http://www.mediafire.com/?hww0yy898hf9a

Quote from: amount18 on August 08, 2011, 11:12:26 PM
it is on the front page with his characters: here is the link because everyone is lazy hehe
http://www.mediafire.com/?hww0yy898hf9a

I don't see it in the OP anymore, but thanks man!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 09, 2011, 02:12:24 AM
I don't see it in the OP anymore, but thanks man!

its the icon next to sasuke
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Well, he could be working on the Scott Pilgrim Vertex Haloedhero said he would make...

But that's just a guess. Beyonds will be Beyonds, as my great grandpa always told me.


k. Status update for those of you wondering.... I've been looking for jobs (fun ._.) and just trying to enjoy the last of my summer.

Tekkaman was at like 80% completion before I disappeared. I kinda hit a wall texturing his shoulders though (Pits eyes) since they never look the same in BrawlBox as they do in-game. So I had to constantly go back and forth from my wii and pc to test this if that [censored] got textured right and it never did so I got frustrated and stopped. :srs:

With that said, I might have some random hack released this week.  Dunno though....


So yea.... swag.....


*waits for anything as long as this anything comes*
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Good luck on your job search. ^3^

Oh and, though I am sure you already know, remember to follow up after about  five days to a week to the jobs you apply for.

I am sure you have plenty of friends, so if they have any leads for you then I know they probably already gave you info.

I am also searching for work and it can be pretty frustrating but, as you already know, if you keep it up you'll find work eventually ^3^... I'll shut up now, I can be pretty pretentious ^o^"
^3^

Ah [censored], job hunting. That means you're gonna make a hack like once a month now, if that. Can't blame you, gotta get that paper, so we can all be like Kanye West one day.

Too bad about Tekkaman blade, I completely feel you on when textures don't show up in the right place, that's what happens when a vertex is done, of course you know that.

I can't even imagine how much it stretched, with such drastic check that you gave to Pit, plus you having to turn on your game everytime you want to test.. [censored] must be annoying.

Good luck with what you decide to do man!

good luck on the texture man, i hope you can make it work

Hm... I wonder what's on TV at nine?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

We're all pulling for ya buddeh, good luck finding a job, just dont let it take your swag.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I want to wait here until 9:00 PM EST.

Reply 6969 is coming in about 900 replies.

You dont have time for a job, you work for us! >;/

Quote from: hypermetalsonic on August 09, 2011, 09:09:07 PM
You dont have time for a job, you work for us! >;/
what he said, you gave us hope and now you'll give us everything like god :yay: