Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
I see. I'm not sure why Micaiah stopped hers either, but lazyness is the factor then, lol.

Well you did great on her hair. I know very little of Vertexing, but I have heard that Ike's hair is a vegina to Vertex, so props to you for doing that.

If you decide to finish her, I'd get her for sure.

Now not pressuring you at all, but just reminding you about Geno V2 with Pik, since you forgot about Scott Gaygrim, don't forget him ;)

Not much to say. Still have to do the texture, the one you see is just the one that came with the PSA. It'll look better with the custom animations and once the texture is redone.


Quote from: Beyond on August 19, 2011, 04:04:09 AM
Not much to say. Still have to do the texture, the one you see is just the one that came with the PSA. It'll look better with the custom animations and once the texture is redone.



dose eyes...
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Captain Beyond Booty Swag on August 19, 2011, 04:04:09 AM
Not much to say. Still have to do the texture, the one you see is just the one that came with the PSA. It'll look better with the custom animations and once the texture is redone.

http://i.imgur.com/I7psz.png
You work too fast! Go slower! Looking good.

Quote from: Captain Beyond Booty Swag on August 19, 2011, 04:04:09 AMNot much to say. Still have to do the texture, the one you see is just the one that came with the PSA. It'll look better with the custom animations and once the texture is redone.
Dude, thats great, i'm surprised you haven't made the other characters as well.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


August 19, 2011, 04:46:26 AM #6351 Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 04:54:52 AM by Segtendo (PsoBB)
O_O

Nice job man. I love how you made the pants and the hair.

And dat guitar. :af:

I love your name XD
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Name is the epitome of swag and awesome.

You win sir!


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Aye Aye Capt'n Booty Swag. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Ay capt'n, where do we set sail to?

... I am so pumped right now. Great work. Can't wait to see it all finished!


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

It's looking good. Can't wait to have the finished vertex.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Who's Scott Pilgrim exactly?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: Diabolos on August 19, 2011, 06:35:44 PM
Who's Scott Pilgrim exactly?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Pilgrim
He had comics, a movie, and a game.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]