Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 29, 2011, 06:09:48 PM
And I'm assuming he's over Snake right?

Dude, on the windows of DeadPool we can see "FitSnake00". :srs:

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 29, 2011, 06:01:05 PM
I love you :srs:

Ps: Were the hell do you find these MvC3 models?
I love you too.

I actually don't have his MvC3 model, I'm using his Ultimate Alliance model to go off of.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 29, 2011, 06:09:48 PM
I think I just fangasmed at Deadpool o_o  I was so sad when johnlcb left and took all his hacks and previews with him (one of which was an awesome looking Deadpool) and I really feel the one in the vault was in desperate need of a revamp.  He looks amazing so far.

Though I feel at the moment his ankles may be a little too narrow, whilst his wrists a little too wide.  I think they should be about the same thickness, maybe his ankles a tiny bit thicker than his wrists (but not much at all).

And I'm assuming he's over Snake right?  

As far as Gilgamesh goes, I'll leave that to others give feedback on.

I prefer these XD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8AY6KXHX08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgT0n4xtcjc


Yup, he's over Snake. And looking at my own preview, I see what you mean about his ankles. Should be a quick fix. ;)

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 29, 2011, 06:13:11 PM
That is an amazing Deadpool! And Gilgemesh looks intense. Very well done!

And beyond, you should try an vertex something out of G&W. Into something... Because he seems to have no real vertexes made... Like, almost nothing...

It's just a suggestion to put out there.
The picture says "FitSnake00" on it XD


Yea. I main GW so I'd love some vertex hacks for him. But the fact that he's always flat and he can't really be texture kinda limits the ideas for him .

But if anyone has something cool and feasible for GW, throw it out there. I honestly haven't thought of anything.


August 29, 2011, 06:19:15 PM #6528 Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 06:22:47 PM by KTH
^
lmao

---------------

Beyond, use this for the pic : http://www.mediafire.com/?ep3xvtw0uam332f

Damn it, we need brawl masquerade. i really want to use storm trooper and deadpool but im out of snake slots.

Deadpool looks epic as hell by the way.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Sdoom : You should restart to make Deadpool PSA :srs:

Quote from: KTH on August 29, 2011, 06:25:21 PM
Sdoom : You should restart to make Deadpool PSA :srs:

How did I know someone was going to say this XD   

Hmmm.....I'll think about it.  I think I've got a decent idea about playstyle for him now (which was what prevented me from finishing Deadpool before).  I'm thinking maybe about making him a middleweight keepaway character.  Good, fast projectiles, decent A moves but fairly low kill potential, relying more on gimps and strings from his projectiles.  Think similar to Toon Link's playstyle I guess, but he's heavier and no where near as floaty.

I'd also have to start from scratch, since the work that I had done for Deadpool is not up to scratch with the stuff I can do now.  Only animation I'd keep is probably the moonwalk. 

OH MAH GAWD!!!  Deadpool too?!!

Seriously Beyond, you are on fire!  Not only does Gilgamesh look even more fantastic now, but DP looks great too!  I've been looking for a great red Snake texture and the old DP just isn't cutting it anymore.  Can't wait to have Wade and Gilgamesh team up for some 2v2s!

beyond, u bake the textures, right??

could u make a tutorial about how u do it??

Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 29, 2011, 06:33:33 PM
OH MAH GAWD!!!  Deadpool too?!!

Seriously Beyond, you are on fire!  Not only does Gilgamesh look even more fantastic now, but DP looks great too!  I've been looking for a great red Snake texture and the old DP just isn't cutting it anymore.  Can't wait to have Wade and Gilgamesh team up for some 2v2s!


lol.

Glad you like it. I'll try to have Gilgamesh released in time for your birthday. ;)

Quote from: jokekid on August 29, 2011, 06:38:21 PM
beyond, u bake the textures, right??

could u make a tutorial about how u do it??


Yea, I bake the textures. Mariokart64n explains how to do it in his tutorials unless you wanted me to make my own one.

in which of the OVER 9000! videos??

xDD

u mean the one where he makes mewtwo right? which part???

Great job on Deadpool and the guy who's name I won't try to type since I'm on PS3.

Quote from: jokekid on August 29, 2011, 06:45:59 PM
in which of the OVER 9000! videos??

xDD

u mean the one where he makes mewtwo right? which part???

It was somewhere near the end of it if I remember correctly.
it seemed pretty easy the way he explainded it in the video.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 29, 2011, 06:33:33 PM
OH MAH GAWD!!!  Deadpool too?!!

Seriously Beyond, you are on fire!  Not only does Gilgamesh look even more fantastic now, but DP looks great too!  I've been looking for a great red Snake texture and the old DP just isn't cutting it anymore.  Can't wait to have Wade and Gilgamesh team up for some 2v2s!

Beyond is ALWAYS on fire.  He works so fast and efficiently it's scary.  From the time I've released one PSA (i.e. Spider-Man in early July) up until now, Beyond has released 11 vertexes and has 7 (Ammy, Young Link, Scizor, Vegeta, Tekkaman Blade, Deadpool and Gilgamesh.  Although he did remove Ammy and Vegeta from his to do list seemingly).

Loltodawut :srs:

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 29, 2011, 06:48:42 PM
It was somewhere near the end of it if I remember correctly.
it seemed pretty easy the way he explainded it in the video.


Yea, it's toward the end. But it's been a while since I looked at Mariokarts tutorial but is anyone getting "this video is private" when trying to view it? Cuz that is no bueno.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 29, 2011, 06:52:07 PM
Beyond is ALWAYS on fire.  He works so fast and efficiently it's scary.  From the time I've released one PSA (i.e. Spider-Man in early July) up until now, Beyond has released 11 vertexes and has 7 (Ammy, Young Link, Scizor, Vegeta, Tekkaman Blade, Deadpool and Gilgamesh.  Although he did remove Ammy and Vegeta from his to do list seemingly).

Loltodawut :srs: