Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Oh god.
That analogy @_@
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I have no idea what you meant, lol so I gotta check this video.

I might not Vertex, but I do many collabs with members who do, and I'm always the Texturizer. This sounds interesting, and hopefully makes things better and easier when texturing.

Otherwise, how the [censored] did you do that Gilgamesh texture so damn good? Nothing is mismapped or stretched. <_<

13 vertexes vs 1 PSA.  You crazy swag meister you :srs:  Although in all fairness I have been doing a lot of work on other thing like P:M.

I'm still amazed at how you make stuff like this in a matter of days, sometimes a matter of hours.  I've spent 3 days so far on one animation and a total of about 20 or so hours (albeit very distracted hours).  So not fair >.<

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 30, 2011, 12:23:00 AM
13 vertexes vs 1 PSA.  You crazy swag meister you :srs:  Although in all fairness I have been doing a lot of work on other thing like P:M.

I'm still amazed at how you make stuff like this in a matter of days, sometimes a matter of hours.  I've spent 3 days so far on one animation and a total of about 20 or so hours (albeit very distracted hours).  So not fair >.<

Not to mention Mewtwo's speed.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


So late tonight or early tomorrow, We'll fight like men! and ladies! and ladies who dress as men!
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Deadpool is definitely going into my game... I just don't know who to remove to add him lol
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky (br3) on August 30, 2011, 01:13:51 AM
Deadpool is definitely going into my game... I just don't know who to remove to add him lol
All I know is that I'm putting him over my red slot.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on August 29, 2011, 08:45:52 PM



I guess I could. Would a written tutorial suffice?

yeah, maybe with some pictures to show were stuff is and so...

cuz at least i, have literrally no idea where to even start thinking about baking...

Hope Gilgamesh is out soon
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631


Quote from: johnlcb on August 30, 2011, 02:10:15 PM
dude i was making deadpool

lol

You only showed one preview and that was like months ago. I thought you gave up on it or something.

Quote from: FF7adme on August 30, 2011, 01:54:24 PM
Hope Gilgamesh is out soon


Should be out in the next couple of hours.  ;)

Beyond

...

I came....to tell you once again what a fantastic hacker you are and be grateful on how much you have contributed to this community.  You've done so much it's ridiculous.

...What?  Did you really think I would just leave it as "I came"?

about a year ago exactly and mi pc doesnt work i was about to released i think i have some previews but when i a fix it
so we ill have to deadpools  mvc3 and mua

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 30, 2011, 02:27:26 PM
Beyond

...

I came....to tell you once again what a fantastic hacker you are and be grateful on how much you have contributed to this community.  You've done so much it's ridiculous.

...What?  Did you really think I would just leave it as "I came"?


lol.

Thanks, SDo0m. I don't know, but that means a lot coming from you.

Quote from: johnlcb on August 30, 2011, 02:28:51 PM
about a year ago exactly and mi pc doesnt work i was about to released i think i have some previews but when i a fix it
so we ill have to deadpools  mvc3 and mua


Oh that sucks man. Well, I hope your PC gets fixed soon so our Deadpools can duke it out. >: O

August 30, 2011, 03:30:33 PM #6584 Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 03:49:58 PM by Super KTH
Quote from: johnlcb on August 30, 2011, 02:10:15 PM
dude i was making deadpool

Ben that prevents you can't make it.