Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 03, 2011, 11:12:28 PM
And how did you do that? D=

I guessing that's part of Texture Baking.

Beyond, I got a question, not a request.

Would you be able to pull of Android 17 over Falco?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 03, 2011, 11:17:42 PMI guessing that's part of Texture Baking. Beyond, I got a question, not a request. Would you be able to pull of Android 17 over Falco?
damn thats makes me to remove Silver over falco if that hack will be made
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 03, 2011, 11:12:28 PM
And how did you do that? D=

UV editing. MK64n had a tutorial for it but we all know what happened to those....

I'm thinking about making my own tutorials for vertexing, UV editing, texture baking, and all the other [censored] I do. Dunno if my crappy computer can do a video, but I may do some written ones.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 03, 2011, 11:17:42 PM
I guessing that's part of Texture Baking.

Beyond, I got a question, not a request.

Would you be able to pull of Android 17 over Falco?


That's actually a great idea. And Falco would be a great fit and he's a lot easier to edit than Fox and Wolf believe it or not, a lot less patching and [censored].

<.< *ponders whether or not to do it*

Quote from: Beyond on September 03, 2011, 11:22:07 PM

UV editing. MK64n had a tutorial for it but we all know what happened to those....

I'm thinking about making my own tutorials for vertexing, UV editing, texture baking, and all the other [censored] I do. Dunno if my crappy computer can do a video, but I may do some written ones.

Hm... and how is it? It's through hexing? Or some thing on 3DSMax?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Beyond on September 03, 2011, 11:22:07 PM


That's actually a great idea. And Falco would be a great fit and he's a lot easier to edit than Fox and Wolf believe it or not, a lot less patching and [censored].

<.< *ponders whether or not to do it*

Ohh [censored]! I'm gonna make Android 18 eventually, probably over Zelda, and it would be nice to have them both.

I thought Android 17 fits Falco for the height, voice, attitude, swag, all that.

On another note, did you null the Normals on a few of your drastic changed characters over Ganondorf such as Nightmare and Gilgamesh?

Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 03, 2011, 11:23:36 PM
Hm... and how is it? It's through hexing? Or some thing on 3DSMax?


It's through Max, with MK's script. There's a little selection box where you can switch between exporting texture coordinates and vertex points.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 03, 2011, 11:29:40 PM
Ohh [censored]! I want to make Android 18 eventually, probably over Zelda, and it would be nice to have them both.

I thought Android 17 fits Falco for the height, voice, attitude, swag, all that.

On another note, did you null the Normals on a few of your drastic changed characters over Ganondorf such as Nightmare and Gilgamesh?



Nightmare and Gilgamesh don't have nulled normals, I didn't feel they needed them. And having Androids 17 and 18 would be tight to have in the future.

Quote from: Beyond on September 03, 2011, 11:32:21 PM


It's through Max, with MK's script. There's a little selection box where you can switch between exporting texture coordinates and vertex points.

Hm... interesting.

I'll wait for your tutorial on that. I never heard something like that was possible... no wonder your textures look so good :P
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


September 03, 2011, 11:37:04 PM #6727 Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 11:38:23 PM by Gotenks
Beyond+talking about a DBZ. Char = DBZ vertex :D like last time he was talking about mr. over 9000
but these androids over falco?
i know you made kid buu over Lucario but make falco into a human like char. ?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: SmashClash on September 03, 2011, 11:42:13 PM
Super 17 is sexier.[/nohomo]


I hated super 17 and while am at it, all the other unnecessary transformations. Once I saw Goten go super saiyan, that goin' super [censored] wasn't special anymore. Everybody in DBZ does that same constipated scream that creates a big ass crater and can go super.

But yea, super 17 is a [censored].  :srs:

Quote from: Beyond on September 03, 2011, 11:49:13 PM


I hated super 17 and while am at it, all the other unnecessary transformations. Once I saw Goten go super saiyan, that goin' super [censored] wasn't special anymore. Everybody in DBZ does that same constipated scream that creates a big ass crater and can go super.
I [censored]ing lol'd
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Beyond on September 03, 2011, 11:22:07 PM UV editing. MK64n had a tutorial for it but we all know what happened to those.... I'm thinking about making my own tutorials for vertexing, UV editing, texture baking, and all the other [censored] I do. Dunno if my crappy computer can do a video, but I may do some written ones.  

A text tutorial would be much better. You can take it at your own pace, whereas a video will always be a set length.

Quote from: Beyond on September 03, 2011, 11:22:07 PM UV editing. MK64n had a tutorial for it but we all know what happened to those.... I'm thinking about making my own tutorials for vertexing, UV editing, texture baking, and all the other [censored] I do. Dunno if my crappy computer can do a video, but I may do some written ones.
Yes, please.