Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
As someone not familiar with the series (besides many characters), I WILL find room for him in my Ike roster.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 11, 2011, 03:30:25 AMI didn't double post at all. I posted Reply #6923 long ago. Apparently, I posted it an hour before I made Reply #6924. It's not my fault a moderator took that long to approve my post. It almost feels like someone is trying to frame me.. Anyway, I'm still tripping at how good Trunks looks.
Lol. Can't wait for the next Trunks update.

well, if we get based on how he fights with it im not sure if ike or marth, maybe ike cause he dont slash it so fast and is big. anyway its your choise beyondus




Quote from: lord_of_D: on September 11, 2011, 04:41:38 AM
well, if we get based on how he fights with it im not sure if ike or marth, maybe ike cause he dont slash it so fast and is big. anyway its your choise beyondus
You're late, since he said he is making him on Ike AND showed previews.

Quote from: lord_of_D: on September 11, 2011, 04:41:38 AM
well, if we get based on how he fights with it im not sure if ike or marth, maybe ike cause he dont slash it so fast and is big. anyway its your choise beyondus

I'm not saying much about this but, didn't Trunks turn Frieza's  men into minced onion cubes in 2.8 seconds?

Then proceeded to sliced Frieza in half in a blink of an eye? If that's not fast swordsmanship then I don't know what is  ;D

That said, I like him on Ike. It just feels right, y'know  ;) The preview is just awesome. Really looking forward to this one ^3^
^3^

awesome its over Ike :D
i think i will edit Ike´s FS to be like this then trunks kill Frieza
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

this is the time i feel bad for being a pal user and cant use ike rels :S oh well hope everything comes out perfect xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 11, 2011, 07:44:50 AMthis is the time i feel bad for being a pal user and cant use ike rels :S oh well hope everything comes out perfect xD
usb loader (that can support codes from .gct files) or emulator+SSBB US .iso=alot of fun for Pal users 
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I thought that Ike would be the most suitable to make trunks due to his clothes and we all know how well jackets work on Ike. Shiek could have worked vertex-wise too though.

As for slots, I don't know how you guys fill up your Ikes so easily because I still have heaps of slots left for him.

Carnage, I feel your pain as I'm also a PAL guy. Though I torrented US Brawl recently so I'm gonna mess around with that.

for Ike i only using Naruto Recolours for the PSA cuz of nothing else for me

as i said almost fanmade over Ike/Marth  (like as Sonic textures)
same for Marth i only got Sasuke(Young) and Monkey D. luffy over Marth
so i can´t see why ppl why ppl have hard with ike/marth slots
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

That's another thing. I don't understand this whole "I USE THIS PSA so I must only have recolours of this guy" mentality. I'm an avid user of the Zero PSA, but I never confine myself to just recolours of that character, because with that logic I might as well not have any skins loaded at all, because if Magic Armor Link isn't allowed to use Zero's moves, then with that logic Cloud isn't allowed to use Ike's moves.

Even if I had a PSA over Ike I'd still stick Trunks in my game.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on September 11, 2011, 07:53:01 AM
That's another thing. I don't understand this whole "I USE THIS PSA so I must only have recolours of this guy" mentality. I'm an avid user of the Zero PSA, but I never confine myself to just recolours of that character, because with that logic I might as well not have any skins loaded at all, because if Magic Armor Link isn't allowed to use Zero's moves, then with that logic Cloud isn't allowed to use Ike's moves.

Even if I had a PSA over Ike I'd still stick Trunks in my game.
i have naruto over ike and naruto psa has no sowrd and everything so sticking trunks there might glitch all they way up since naruto has ike sword being one  of is clones with new animations and etc thats why i wont use trunks over ike until i find a way to rel port ike in pal version but that its just hard and maybe only PW nows what he did with that ike rel :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 11, 2011, 07:59:42 AM
i have naruto over ike and naruto psa has no sowrd and everything so sticking trunks there might glitch all they way up since naruto has ike sword being one  of is clones with new animations and etc thats why i wont use trunks over ike until i find a way to rel port ike in pal version but that its just hard and maybe only PW nows what he did with that ike rel :S
Yes.


looks great!
btw, i found out that travis' hair isnt perfect!!!!! xDDD

it has some holes if watching from VERY VERY VERY close... xDDDDD

joking of course, although it IS true.. lol