Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Segtendo on September 19, 2011, 11:11:47 PM
He gave Vegeta to someone to texture it.
(I forgot who he gave it to. He first gave to SJS, but he dropped it.)

He gave it to SJS originally, but since he was starting school and had no time, it was sent to me. I finished it and sent it to Beyond already. He has to touch up some areas via vertexing, plus some other things. By the way segtendo, I still highly dislike you. Don't think we're buddies cause I replied to you.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on September 19, 2011, 11:32:11 PM
Also pretty much everybody ever has seen DBZ abridged, but have you seen kai abridged yet?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I have never seen the Kai version of such sexy meme.. until now. Oh wait.

Where have I seen this video before?

Quote from: Victory Badguy on September 19, 2011, 02:16:19 AM
Well, I figured that most of the votes for the last option were joke votes (at least I hope they were...)

In any case, people need to expand their freaking horizons.  There's more to life than DBZ, Final Fantasy/Kindom Hearts and Sonic the Hedgehog.  I wish Beyond would make a poll with only really obscure options from either old games/shows/comics or from devs that aren't Nintendo/Sega/Capcom/Square Enix.

I agree with you on  the fact that people need to explore their horizons, I'm a big Sonic fan and even i don't vote for the last option. It's not that i ONLY want Sonic related character but would love to see more high quality vertexture of them rather than glitchy import (Tails work fine thogh) Anyway, obcure character are fun but there character from the video games universe that are not that obcure and are often forgotten (character that we have good times playing with in chilhood but some how forget them). For instance
-Jimmy & Billy Lee
-Jazz the Jackrabbit
-Sparkster: The rocket knight
-Conker
-Crash bandicoot
and plenty more. These are no obcure character but they seem pretty forgotten.

P.S: These are no request.... and go Yun !!!
お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on September 19, 2011, 11:00:30 PM
We all know who Beyond is going to be making next...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I still say we should see this version done.

[spoiler] On Kirby, Meta-Knight or Dedede


I can see the future.

Once Vegeta is released, he'll get over 9000 downloads and then he'll crush his scouter in-game.

Picture THAT.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on September 19, 2011, 11:00:30 PM
We all know who Beyond is going to be making next...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lol the terrible art from the filler scenes

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on September 19, 2011, 11:00:30 PMWe all know who Beyond is going to be making next...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

O_O, now that is creepy
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: Zack Winzard on September 20, 2011, 03:11:54 AM
I still say we should see this version done.

[spoiler] On Kirby, Meta-Knight or Dedede

Fat Vegina over Wario.

Happy Goku over Pikachu.

i vote for yun, we need MOAR STREET FIGHTER
also speaking of street fighter what happended to that Ryu vertex beyond?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Seeing as how SDo0m is starting his Kid Buu PSA and who Star is making Kid Goku, I thought I would go back and address some issues I had with my original Kid Buu vertex.

Before:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


After:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As you can see he's a more purplish pink rather than the orangish pink he was before and I'm working to make the texture more defined. I also tweaked almost everything on his body and refined his head.

Most people are probably satisfied with v1 and are like "why bother," but you can't blame a guy for trying to improve his work. And don't worry, this won't take long to make and the winner of the poll will come.

Damn! What a improvement, I see your giving him a think hand now. Also nice to see him thicker, he seemed too skinny in V.1. And a better looking texture over all. Cant wait to see some progress.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

whoaa... he looks way better so far!! i thought the old one was pretty much perfect... this one is even better

Wow I was actually surprised he could be improved!
Only thing I could think that would male him perfect is if he did not have his normals nulled.
Pants look great btw.

Oh [censored] what a brain [censored]. I thought I was on SDo0m's thread for a min. You adding "check reply #7192" just made me believe it was SDo0m's thread even more.

Well, anyway man, you got the color hands down perfect now. I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it, and it did look kinda orange before.

You're right, I am pleased with how it looked before, but I'm more than happy to see you try to improve it.

Now criticism, he looks kinda short, and his legs look kinda fat. You did need to make his torso bigger, so nice job with that. Just don't go too far, to where his legs end up like thunder thigs.

Well, there's my criticism. Still, very nice job so far with the improvement.

September 21, 2011, 12:38:35 AM #7198 Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 12:45:32 AM by SmashClash
Good job on it so far. Also, his "M" was pretty thin on the "Before" version and his pants were pretty long which looked weird in some animations.
EDIT: Oh, yeah can you make that ball of his tentacle not be so pointy? Maybe just move the vertice up slightly so it can be a ball.
EDIT2: Btw, Beyond make Kid Buu's black part of his eyes(that polygon) move closer to the pink part because if you view him sideways it's invisible in his eyes. Also he only has 1 tooth. He should have 2.

Quote from: Beyond on September 21, 2011, 12:18:40 AMSeeing as how SDo0m is starting his Kid Buu PSA and who Star is making Kid Goku, I thought I would go back and address some issues I had with my original Kid Buu vertex. Before:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
After:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
As you can see he's a more purplish pink rather than the orangish pink he was before and I'm working to make the texture more defined. I also tweaked almost everything on his body and refined his head. Most people are probably satisfied with v1 and are like "why bother," but you can't blame a guy for trying to improve his work. And don't worry, this won't take long to make and the winner of the poll will come.

i wouldnt do neku if i were you...my neku v3 is going to be done in about 3 days and it looks pretty darn awesome :)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.