Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Man. That texture is HEAPS better than the older texture.

As for the reference model, I didn't expect Kid Buu to have a little more definition in his body. It seems so weird lol

I guess I'm used to the current release of Kid Buu.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Definitely an improvement in Version 2. I would say it looks better than that T3 rip.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

v2 buu :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Beyond, I see you making it exactly like the model is, but could you make Kid Buu thinner?

I mean, even on the Tenkaichi model it looks like a chubby [censored], and I'm just used to him being skinny than chunky as [censored].

>_>

Don't make me show you that picture again..

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He has a proper chin and proper shoulders now :happy: !  This is looking very smexy so far Beyond.  I'm also very happy about his hands being more like proper hands now.  Not sure how it will fit to Lucario's weird hand bone structure.  Fingers crossed if he can clench his fists this time XD

I also think his pants look just fine.  They actually remind me of his Budokai 3 model (when I was referencing that for one of my animations, I found that the v1 legs were too long and skinny) and I think his height is fine too.  I do agree with Mr Italiano about him being a little chubby though.  Maybe make his stomach area a little smaller whilst keeping his shoulders the same. 

Other than that it looks fantastic.  It's improved so much :)



That looks really good Beyond. Though, I prefer your other Buu.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 21, 2011, 05:31:55 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:nyeh:
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

@Human Kid Buu O_O

@New Kid Buu
That looks amazing :af2:

The texture really brings it together.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


^3^... and now I miss the normal build that he had  :P

He wasn't really fat at all, and now he seems too skinny.  r)

He is still awesome and I should shut up before I get shot  :laugh:
^3^

The new texture alone makes this version worth downloading, but the improvements to the model really make this a FANTASTIC hack.  Also, I say that he looks better thinner, so thanks for fixing that.

This should go great with SDoom's new moveset!

September 21, 2011, 04:28:31 PM #7226 Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 04:30:16 PM by SiLeNtDo0m
Quote from: Beyond on September 21, 2011, 02:38:04 PM
Thin enough?

[spoiler]

Maybe make it go straight a bit more where it curves inwards near the stomach area.  He kinda has a bit of a feminine curvature there XD.  However, I think it does look better now.  Also, his left wrist seems a tiny bit bulky.  Other than that though, I still love it XD

Quote from: The LC on September 21, 2011, 02:40:02 PM
That looks really good Beyond. Though, I prefer your other Buu.

Quoi o.O?  But....but.....this one has shoulders.....and a chin.....and better hands...... o_o

I was personally thinking of improving Buu's texture myself at one point...

Now I see it's not needed.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

i love Kid buu V2 already
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Kid buu does look amazing just like everyone else says, I'd love to make a Zenkai texture for him and Trunks. I would love to see Broly eventually made but I hear Ganondorf can be a pain in the ass to vertex, but I have confidence in Beyond's skill. Well a guy can dream.  ;D